Miley Cyrus

New Clue in Weed Mystery

... Courtesy of Adam Lambert

11/4/2013 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Only Adam Lambert really knows for sure if that lit cigar he passed Miley Cyrus at his Halloween party contained the devil's weed ... and over the weekend, he dropped a pretty big clue.

Lambert was at LAX when a photog asked point-blank about the photo TMZ posted, showing the former "Idol" superstar handing Miley something that looks like (and probably was) a big, fat blunt.

You gotta see Lambert masterfully bob, weave and deflect when asked about it -- but then came the big moment ... when the photog said, "If it was a joint, say nothing."

The reaction pretty much says it all.

Now excuse us ... we have some Funyuns to eat.

1101-miley-cyrus-party-blunt-tmz

barbls

I Love Adam Lambert! He's so cool, smart & gorgeous. Sure has your number! Perfect responses! Dave Clark 5 ~ Who cares what the hell they think! Why Adam is so nice to you guys is beyond me.

Gardner

What is the big deal if it was pot? It should be legalized anyway.

Doravani

I love only Adam lambert, I knew Adam will be to getting success for his job.i would be supported him ever:)

mallball

Cool story bro

Truth44

So sick & tired of hearing about this little attn. who$e, don't you have anything else to talk about TMZ???

INTHEZONE

You know I've smoked a lot of grass
O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills
But I never touched nothin'
That my spirit could kill
You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round
With tombstones in their eyes
But the pusher don't care
Ah, if you live or if you die

dede

"the photog said, "If it was a joint, say nothing"
What a dumb as question, He should have been told to F OFF. This shows that dumb ass people that are potog's. If it was a TMZ one speaks for itself about Harvey and the gang. Now you can see how dumb the question was.

TheRealDeal

Why does TMZ act like little old ladies when it comes to weed? We know Miley smokes it cause she has admitted it. Hell pretty much everyone smokes it or has tried it, at least in Hollywood. Stop acting so shocked. Weed is no big deal anymore.

geincolo

What the hell is " the devil's weed ..." ? I mean what kind of idiot says that. Worse, what kind of adolescent -minded editor would let that happen in 2013?
Disgraceful.

stoned to the bone

It's just weed. Really.

Bob

Is Miley in blackface?

joecrabs

I bet if it was a penis, he wouldn't have shared it.

f'dlikasoupsamich

Not Marijuana!?! They're all gonna die!

HH

A few thoughts, who gives a crap if it was weed... really... just legalize it, stop this stupid war on drugs.... second, Adam is just so likeable.... he keeps his cool when people try to stir him up, he smiles and is gracious...

shadylady1031

First of all I don't care if Miley is smoking pot or anything else. Just about every one in Hollywood does and some do a lot worse. But that picture doesn't really show what he's handing to her. May she gave it to him to hold while she was dancing. Give it up TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments