Nicolas Cage

SEX PHOTOS STOLEN

11/13/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1112-nic-cage-christina-fulton-tmz
update_bar5:15 PM PT -- Nic is finally on the record, saying ... "Explicit photos of myself and Ms. Fulton simply do not exist and never have."

0314_divider_graphic

Somewhere out there are stolen X-RATED PHOTOS of Nicolas Cage getting down and dirty with the mother of his son Weston ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to law enforcement, the intimate pics were stolen by a former handyman, who broke into Christina Fulton's house in April and jacked four computers and a box of wild photos.

The handyman, Ricardo Orozco, was arrested last month and charged with felony burglary. He's pled not guilty and is currently being held on $1 MILLION bail.

The photos have yet to be recovered, and we're told police are actively on the hunt.

Sources close to Nic are denying the photos exist -- telling TMZ, the actor never took any nude pics with his ex-GF ... and he's sure because the ex-couple has been through so much litigation over the years, nude photos would definitely have come to light.

1113_nic_cage_footer_v2

RATTLESNAKE

1 million for Bail wtg ?

lisa705

wow thats a lot of money to bail out a guy who stole pics no one wants to see

barb

Yeah...no interest...

aquanet

I would LOVE to see them. Heard many a good story about him.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

They should fire that person who put that price tag on that bail.

Liz

Ewwww,

tgrfan42069

-------------------------------

yet had he broke into your average persons house his bail would have been way lower and he would be out walking the streets already.celeb commits crime gets by with it.commit same crime against celeb get book thrown at you.yet they say justice is blind.

Livvie

Yuck. No one wants to see those. *shudder*

nof

I'm telling ye these-handyman-types scare the complete and ever-loving CRAP out of me -

WHO did he sell, GIVE these things to?!

Where ARE they?!

ROUND up his family - put anyone he's ever KNOWN in jail!!!

Who initially HIRED him - what FOR?!

This is why I do all of the dishes, all of the laundry, all of the errands, all of the bill-paying, all of the raking, all of the plumbing, all of the painting, all of the roof repairs, the yearly chimey sweep, etc.

I don't even want them leaving a FLYER at me damn door -

Their CARD in my windshield wipers!

This is awful, dude, just awful ...

Rape me with a shovel, cut out my tongue, slice the testicles off, whatever you need to do.

But LEAVE the electronics!!!

arforama

Nick looks like a human fly.

TuxThePenguin

oh geez! my retinas are burning with the thought...I just threw up in my mouth, too.

who-me

It looks like Weston kicked his mom in the lips!

nof

Never got or get the Nic Cage hate.

Biggest action star on the Planet - just a few yrs back.

Okay, he's cooled-off, everyone cools off.

But he's done what NONE OF US HERE is ever going to do.

His Kid, Weston?

Trying to follow in his Dad's footsteps, since when is THAT a crime?

nof

It says the photos haven't been recovered - suggesting that the computers/laptops WERE?

...help me out, TMZ...

Joe

Cases like this... Where someone is going to be embarrassed because of nude pictures... The justice should be an eye for an eye. They should take nude pictures of the handyman and give those pictures to different websites for posting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments