Tim Meadows

'I Will NEVER Watch SNL Again'

12/9/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_snl_bill_brasky_launch
Tim Meadows WENT OFF on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend -- saying he'll NEVER WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN after they excluded him from a throwback sketch.

Meadows -- who appeared on the show from 1991 to 2001 -- swore off the show after watching the "Brasky Bar Guys" bit ... a reoccurring sketch he often appeared in during his time with the show.

Meadows tweeted: "They did Brasky without me" ... adding, "Not even a 'hey would you want to come to do one line and bring your kids to see the 5 directions...?' Nothing... Wow..."

"I will never watch SNL again."

Meadows also explained why he thinks he's persona non grata -- and it traces back to his movie, "The Ladies Man."

"Sorry the ladies man bombed," Meadows wrote ... "If it would have done better they wouldn't treat me like a red-headed step child."

After the rant, Tim cooled down and seemed to back off his comments ... saying, "I'm not mad at the show. I know what it takes to produce those sketches in a short amount of time. I talked to a friend on the show who said it WAS a last minute sketch."

"I acted like a baby. I'm happy for all of my friends success and will always be grateful and proud to have been a part of SNL. That being said don't forget to see 'Anchorman 2' coming soon to a theater near you."

Fun Fact: "The Ladies Man" bombed so bad it took SNL 10 years to make another movie.

1209-subasset-tim-meadows2

CaMeO

Oh, he was serious?

Dead account Delete at will

Sounds like Tims a bit butt hurt. Gonna have to get him some man panties or some anbesol butt wipes

dman

'Ladies Man' is actually pretty funny. Now 'Night at the Roxbury'.....that sucked.

LB

Nobody really watches the show anyway.

Carl

The SNL movie track record is so bad I don't know why the projects keep getting green lit. As best I can remember only the Blues Brothers and Wayne's World were genuine successes.

Mikey

Its cause your black.....................and Ladies Man.

Canadasux

Meadows wanted to be part of that sh*t sketch? Good luck with that!

Bill

Let's see, he left the show and now he's complaining that they didn't use him in a sketch???

TheTruth

LOL! "reoccurring?" The word is recurring. What a bunch of uneducated twits.

Truth

They employed him for 10 years and he whines about ANYTHING? How ungrateful.

Hell's Belle

SNL used to be really funny. Not so much in recent years. Just my opinion.

OtherPeoplesPain

Apparently Tim Meadows is the person who still watches SNL or thinks it's funny?

JennA

Angry tweeting is the new drunk driving. It's stupid, careless, and you'll pay for it tomorrow!

Marie

He was obviously kidding, TMZ. Jeesh.

Kelly

Yeah, remember all those classic Tim Meadows sketches and characters?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments