Phil from 'Duck Dynasty'

Man Ass Can't Compare to Vagina

12/18/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1218-phil-robertson-01

update_graphic_red_bar
4:55 PM PT --
A&E just dropped the hammer on Phil ... putting him on indefinite hiatus. The network says its disappointed by his anti-gay comments -- which are his own personal beliefs and not reflective of "Duck Dynasty" or the network.  A&E says it supports the LGBT community.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:15 AM PT --
Phil's trying to backpedal by releasing a statement through A&E in which he says, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me."

But he's still doing some thumping ... adding that the Bible teaches "women and men are meant to be together."
update_grey_gray_bar "Duck Dynasty"
 patriarch Phil Robertson is blasting gays ... and not in the usual Bible-thumping way -- instead he's going off about the benefits of vagina as compared to a man's a**hole.

Robertson went on a rant about religion, homosexuality, and a bunch of other things in an interview with GQ -- saying, "It seems like to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

He adds, "There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on dudes! But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man."

Phil continued his verbal attack by claiming society's become too accepting of sin. He says, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and those men ... they won't inherit the kingdom of God. It's not right."

As for whether his comments will affect "Duck Dynasty" ratings -- Phil doesn't seem concerned about the show's long term future, saying ... "It's a TV show. This thing ain't gonna last forever. No way."

So, we gotta ask ...

Jonathan

Wow really?! When are people gonna learn that sexuality is an apples and oranges debate compared to racism. Not everyone agree with people being allowed to be gay it just won't happen in the Christian community. When we worship a God that said it isn't right. It's a preference thing like I can't help that green is my favorite color. It doesn't mean that I'm born with that distinction. I have gay friends and tbey know that I'm not for it but we're still friends. They know what's up.

Ryuk

I dont care what the queers do behind their close doors just dont want to see it rubbed in face in public or on a great TV show I like to watch.

bassopotamus

Obnoxious, but probably won't hurt the ratings any. I doubt there is a big overlap of Duck Dynasty fans and gay rights advocates

BIGROB

Agree with the Duck Hunter! He knows that the v a g is tastier than the DUCK! If this man can't give his opinion and there is backlash over what he likes, then this homosexual mafia are the biggest dictators and censors in the world!

miss b

Nice going TMZ,

Yesterday you pissed off every black TMZ fan...
Today you piss off every Gay,Straight & Redneck
TMZ fan.

It's going to be funny to see Harvey & the Ex-TMZ
staff working at Mc Donalds

SpitBall

And this guy has a national TV "reality" show. How lucky we are to be away from this garbage, eh?

john flynn

I know this story really got Harveys mouth watering.Hmmm chocolate

Mike

He didn't say anything hateful. He didn't attack anyone. Homos always bitch and moan and preach tolerance, but when someone has an opinion that they don't agree with, they are the bigots. They are as bad as Obama's lackys calling everyone else "racists" just because they have more common sense and a difference in opinion.

Pillsbury Pancakes

Religion poisons everything. Duck Dynasty poisons our country. Duck Dynasty memorabilia poisons the shelves at Walgreens.

Gothetshirt

Thank you Phil for being a man.

SkunkBuddy

Bestiality?

Have you seen the "women" on this show? If having sex with them isn't considered bestiality then I don't know what is.

JB

I'm simply shocked, SHOCKED!! to read this. This is why FOXNEWS loves them so much.

John N.

We might begin with properly characterizing Phil Robertson's comments - which are NOT reported here. He is unabashedly Christian, but reserves judgement to his God and claims nothing more than messenger status.

All are free to disagree with him - as he acknowledges - but this article doesn't even being to quote him. Commenters are merely commenting on other commenters comments. Rubbish!

He also expects Duck Dynasty to be off the air in - his words - three to five years.

There's a problem here

The Snooki of duck calls.

Troi

If you can clearly understand this is one crazy ol' f**k, uneducated, NO intellect,...he's a true country bumpkin through and through,.....so what kind of answer could you possibly expect? Not saying he's right, or wrong,...just sayin' he's a hillbilly with a lot of money and poor reasoning skills. He might have created the Duck Commander, but Willie is the businessman behind the success of " Duck Dynasty",......don't confuse the hillbilly with the businessman,....." Duck Dynasty is a well oiled machine,.....