Gay 'Storage Wars' Stars

'Duck Dynasty' Hater Is

MISSING OUT On Man Ass

12/18/2013 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218-morelli-eaton-robertson-getty-ae
An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

As we reported, Phil talked about how a vagina is more desirable than a man's anus, and how homosexuality and bestiality are the same sin.

But Chris and Tad aren't fazed, telling us, "You can't go through life worrying what other people think. That's their values and that's what they think ... as long as they're not nasty to people ... We're not offended at all."

In fact, Chris and Tad say they're still big fans of Phil: "We like Phil. We like the show. We like the fact that they are very godly. When we watch the show and see them say grace, we feel the same way."

As for Phil's belief that gay people won't go to heaven ... Chris and Tad say simply, "How does [Phil] know that? Is he God?"

J

Harvey is gay. What's his thoughts?

CoconutScrimp

Liberals love gays so long as what happens in bed between two gays isn't mentioned.

JuneCleavage

Stop taking away from the lady buttholes! They're tight, too!

J

Why is it that gays define themselves by their sexual preference... Don't they have more substance to their characters than flaunting to the world that they like it up the butt.

phil osopher

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton keeping it classy, NOT!
There comes a point when there's just TMI. You want to be a fudge packer, knock your socks off.
Personally, YUCK!

Chaz

DISGUSTING!!!!

Phil Mcl

The fudge packer left out that poop comes out of there!! I would not want poop on my penis and than the gays probably put it in their mouth. LOL

powerfulStuff

barf I could have gone my whole life without reading this

J

I don't run around saying I'm straight and hold up a flag. Why do they put rainbow flags on their businesses and homes n cars? It's rediculous.. Nobody even can tell your gay unless you flaunt it and most gays I know are the most judgmental ppl... Always trying to put someone down but nobody can be honest about their feelings toward gays ... Such a double standard. I don't hate gays for what they do, but it's annoying how they act entitled

Susanlsmith

Good for you Phil. Keep the faith

paul a.

just proving my suspicion that gays are just greedy mofos who want to get off any way they can.....

aptat2

Can I get that 2 minutes of my life back..I just threw up in my mouth

Cheri

That is sicking, This man is a nut and storage war should fire his dum ass

Swollen Vulva

How do they get the corn and feces out of their penis holes after *f*ckin that tight lil butt hole that Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton speak of? I guess they wash it out in each others mouths?

Rolm

Is this creep saying that he never *********d a skaank during his wild drunken and druggie era . Hey remember when you left what ever you call your cow for years to play the field remember and you are saying you did not ********* one of the scaanks