Reese Witherspoon

I Wine, I Drive

And It's All Legal

12/23/2013 12:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_reese_withersppon_wine_drinking_Article_launch
Reese Witherspoon
is in the holiday spirit ... celebrating with her hubby with a little vino and then driving off into the sunset.

Reese and Jim Toth hit up the outdoor patio at Gjelina in Venice over the weekend.  A source connected to Reese says she had a glass of wine with an early dinner and then walked around the area XMAS shopping for "several hours," and then got behind the wheel and drove home.

As you recall, Reese and Jim famously got arrested in Atlanta after a drunken night out on the town.  Jim was busted for DUI.  Reese was arrested for disorderly conduct.

Beyond.

Lucky_130

I love how we live in a Country where if you have one beer or a glass of wine you considered a drunk driver. The people that make laws are power hungry idiots!

Joanna

Shame on you. Reese obviously showed responsible behavior only have one glass of wine WITH dinner, walking around for a few hours, and then driving. Most responsible adults I know will allow themselves up to two glasses of wine and drive a couple hours later.

Solaera

Is that white zinfandel? Gross.

Bossy Potato

She seems like such a b!tch.

Vote2012

She is from the Deep South that is how they do it in Dixie

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

It's good for her image as a slutty drunken moron to be seen publicly drinking and then driving.

todd lee

Wow...a glass of wine, dinner afterwards and hours of shopping. I seriously doubt she was drunk. Wanna see drunk ass driving? Hang out in front of a bar and watch them drive off. TMZ is just reaching for a story.....and YES, SHE SEEMS LIKE A REAL BITCH

Mrs.Randi.27

Wow what a juicy story!! Mind=Blown

ThirdFromTheLeft

Pretty sh*tty TMZ - you're starting to sound like that gossip blog you pooped out, Fishwrapper.
One glass of wine with a meal, and then shopping for several hours - and then she got behind the wheel...
I had a beer two weeks ago. Ya' think it's safe to drive yet?

Stephen

A glass and walked around for several hours . Wow she must of been blasted!

nottellingyou

If I were her I'd sue you for slander! Your just a joke! This story was the final straw I'm done with this website! Perez Hilton is far better than this lying misleading slandering site!

HumanNature

THIS IS A "STUPID" STORY!!!!

Dfer

If I was her I wouldn't take any chances

cochino

Seems like TMZ staffers are taking writing courses from the National Enquirer staff again.

Or is it yet another slow day in TMZ world?

As the article clearly pointed out "she walked around for several hours" before driving, what is the point of this story?

I'm going with desperation for $500 Alex.

pecker

gross, she's drinking some rot-gut zinfindel! Drunk WHORE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments