« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

ENGAGED to L.A. Dodgers Star

... And My Ring's Bigger Than Gabrielle Union's!!!

12/25/2013 12:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1225-evelyn-lozada-ringEvelyn Lozada got a helluva Christmas gift this morning from Dodgers star Carl Crawford ... a 14.5 carat DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING ... and sources tell TMZ the ring's worth $1.4 MILLION!!!

Crawford -- who's in the middle of a $142 million contract -- popped the question this morning ... and the "Basketball Wives" star said YES!

1202_article_evelyn_lozada_carl_crawford_getty

Just like Dwyane Wade, Crawford picked up the ring from go-to celebrity jeweler Jason of Beverly Hills.

For the record, the ring Wade gave to Gabrielle Union was ONLY 8.5 carats ... but size doesn't really matter, right???

1225-GABRIELLE-RING
Evelyn has been married before -- she tied the knot with Chad Johnson back in 2012 ... but divorced him later that year after the NFL star headbutted her during an argument. Before Johnson, she was engaged to NBA star Antoine Walker (but they never married).

As for her new man, she started dating Crawford earlier this year ... and Evelyn is 7 months pregnant with his child.

Congrats!

1202_lozada_pregnant_instagram

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Truth

Giant rings are tacky and silly looking. Which means that ghetto trash love it.

Jeffsafe

Who's Evelyv Lozada?

bkblueknight

lol now dwayne wades trophy is thinking dwayne is cheap

Ron Fing Swanson

These goofball dodger outfielders are courting as many reality show turds.

Kookla

Omg he's so ugly and she's such a hoe

david 183

Good luck with that. We already know how this will end.

Crabby

gold digging ghetto ho

Dee

Old crusty a*# gold digger! What is her actual job?

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Ho,ho,ho! Twas the night before Christmas ,and all through the house. Evelyn was sucking Crawford. While Ocho cinco moved down south. When out on the lawn,Rose such a surprise , kimmy cakes, and back door teen mom, raping Kanye before my eyes. I sprang from my chair, to see what was the matter,out on Beyonce,and Jayz face, Blu ivy poop did splatter. I grabbed my binoculars ,and iphone real quick. Only to be tripped over, by Tommy Lee big, long d!ck. btw is that guy still alive? I turned to my left ,and to my right . Silly Democrats,and Republicans all year round nothing but fights . I went back to the lawn . Oh my look what appeared . The Duck dynasty dude, a gay man ,and a black Santa sharing a beer. Btw does Obama still hold any beer summits? Out from the corner,out jumps Miley Cyrus twerking on a bear. Out came its claws ,and her pu$$y it did tear. Gasp it must be beastiality . Ah no not one bit . She failed to keep her tongue inside of her mouth . oh that miletwerkster girl just don't know when to quit. From New York City, to Beverly Hills. We all know, dear Lindsay Lohan still has to pay those bills. I walked in my house ,and out from the chimney Taylor Swift fell,believe me when I say that girl will be going to hell. Cough cough is she on the 8th,or 9th boyfriend now? Don't get me started, on that Selena Gomez chick. She claimed she's a virgin and never got pricked. Hey ya Dubai,y'all's got any swamp land for sale down there? Where did we go wrong ? From good entertainment , to crappy reality tv shows . Whenever I watch them ,my disdain for them grows. Btw Kelly Santa is neither white, black nor Chinese . The guy is, actually a Muslim Rabbi with a Filipino wife often mistaken for a Burmese I'm starting to get bored, and a little uptight . Merry christmas to all ,and to all a good night .

Tabby Catt

Jackpot!!!

wornoutmama

I like Gabby's ring better. Evelyn's is too flashy for me, so it's perfect for her. So bigger does not always mean better.

shanta588

Please tell me this boy is dominican and not black because black guys stay talking about how black women are loud ghetto and loves to fight fit this gold digger perfectly smh.

Unbroken Chain

Carl Crawford, I am so sorry for you. Everyone knows this will end very bad for you. When will these guys ever learn? Find a normal woman who will care about you

Rush Limbaugh

Players are stupid. She must give one hell of a *******. If I had 140 million dollar contract and had the pick of the litter there's no way in hell I'd invest my time, money, and emotions into a gold-digging skank like Evelyn Lozada.

Wolfperm

This entire situation would explain (1) the child support issues with his other kids mother... and the demise of their relationship (2) why he doesn't want her and his children moving to Cali (3) why Evelyn was in hiding and didn't show up to the Basketball Wives reunion show.

Evelyn is a professional slut bag... this is what she has been working towards her whole life. Finally trapped someone with a guaranteed contract.