'Love & Hip Hop' Star

ARRESTED

For Bar Fighting

12/29/2013 5:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_chrissy_lampkin_mug_wm"Love & Hip Hop" star Chrissy Lampkin was arrested early this morning for allegedly bloodying up a girl at a New Jersey bar ... not exactly a stretch, right?

Edgewater PD tells TMZ ... Lampkin was popped around 2:30 AM for aggravated assault and disorderly conduct ... we're told it was bad enough that the victim required hospitalization.  She was bloodied and doctors had to stitch up the area above her eye.

This wasn't pure theatrics ... cameras were NOT rolling.

As for what started the fight ... we're told Chrissy got pissed that the alleged victim sat on the sofa she was sitting on and accidentally bumped into someone.  Sounds like self defense to us.

Lampkin was released a few hours later ... after her fiance Jim Jones bailed her out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mumra the Ever Living

Didn't we just see a mugshot of this violent, idiotic sl ut? I seem to remember seeing another mugshot of her . . . I remember that gross growth on her ugly face.

devil's advocate

I guess she needed to bring some drama to her boring show before VH1 canceled it.

FreeTimeFry

Who is she and whose Jim jones? Is every black person a famous rapper/baby moma now days. I swear I see cheif keef every time I drive past the east side. (Of ANY town)

redmond13

Finally!!! Ever since I first saw her on Love & Hip Hop I hated her. She always acts like she's a bad tough bitch when in realty she's just pathetic Justice has been served!!!! P.S. I'm sure Yandy Smith is cackling reading this story right now

Herringbone Kingsly

TMZ, why do you keep referring to all these D list people as "stars"...everyone is like who?????

Why is there a brown m&m stuck to her face?

Dead account Delete at will

why didnt she whipe the raisin off her face?

Canadasux

The only surprise is that it's a woman that's been arrested here for fighting. Then, again, given reality "stars'" penchants for wanting everything to be "all about them," I guess it's no surprise.

worldclass

She is a moron. First of all she's all sprung on Jim Jones YUCK and secondly don't go out to crowded bars on Saturday night if you are going to get bent out of shape for things like being bumped into.

Simone

Stop being so angry that you have done nothing with your life except be the fiancee to a joke rapper that GAVE YOU a sad fashion line & an even sadder reality show.

Shanice

Of course...blame the black person. The girl has more talent in one of her fingers than all you haters.

INTHEZONE

good girl

phoebe

Clearly this woman has an anger problem, hopefuly time in jail and the victim sues her for a lot of money, might help.

Tellie79

Based on her history sounds like she's angry at the world because of her life in all the episodes of Love & Hip Hop she is fighting someone for no reason she's earning her title "Angry Black Women" nobody wants to marry an angry person!!!

Rocko

Don't know who this is..... unkwn

Daron

I thought that was Korthney Kardashian.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments