'Love & Hip Hop' Star

ARRESTED

For Bar Fighting

12/29/2013 5:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_chrissy_lampkin_mug_wm"Love & Hip Hop" star Chrissy Lampkin was arrested early this morning for allegedly bloodying up a girl at a New Jersey bar ... not exactly a stretch, right?

Edgewater PD tells TMZ ... Lampkin was popped around 2:30 AM for aggravated assault and disorderly conduct ... we're told it was bad enough that the victim required hospitalization.  She was bloodied and doctors had to stitch up the area above her eye.

This wasn't pure theatrics ... cameras were NOT rolling.

As for what started the fight ... we're told Chrissy got pissed that the alleged victim sat on the sofa she was sitting on and accidentally bumped into someone.  Sounds like self defense to us.

Lampkin was released a few hours later ... after her fiance Jim Jones bailed her out.

jaybaby sexy

I don't see why averyone want to hate on this young lady n her man..**** y'all really don't know **** about those people ..y'all only go by what u hear or see on Tv..dam I know many have been n jail because of a bar fight or even maybe worst so why hate on a sister she handle her self like she had to and I know me I would of did the same..because I deserve my respect No matter where I'm at..And her man came n bailed her out with much love to him....so people stop judging others n judge yourself

jaybaby sexy

And those that's hating on her mole..that's a beauty mark get with it stop hating ..her man ant got a problem with it..so why do y'all?. I guess because y'all just ant got **** better to do..

Missy

Wowzers pink people are sooooo hateful my goodness!!! Talkin cash money trash bout her bArfighting but all I hear is violence n hatred y are u soooo mad cuz ur not a cool colored kid haha!!!!

Moodyt

I watched her on Love & Hip Hop & at first I thought she was fly az hell & dressed herh a***zz off I loved her style. Towards the end of the season though, she impressed me as a bit "too" aggressive, pushy & bossy, seemed to always be MAD at something or somebody. I'm wondering if there's more to this story because I kinda doubt it that she just got up & started beating the crap out of some girl JUST BECAUSE the girl "sat on the same couch" that she was sitting on & "bumped into somebody". I know Chrissy appears to be "angry" but she aint stupid, it HAS to be more to this story than that. Must've been some things gone wrong on Love & Hip Hop too bcz she winded up against a few people back then ... and then her & Jim Jones got their OWN show. I watched the show a couple of times, it's ALRIGHT - but Chrissy really does need to STOP GAINING WEIGHT she's getting WAY TOO BIG ..... But since her & Jim had their own show I haven't heard nothing about her getting into any fights till now. I wonder what the entire story is .....

Stratcat

Wow...what a big surprise! LOL! I look forward to reading her obituary here, hopefully, sooner than later.

Cherice

Chrissy is a bit too old for this kinda behavior. Isn't she like 41? Not cute at all. Bad example for Pudie. I'm disappointed.

liveletlive

I love chrissy jim jims mom,all of them are cool.some drunk bitch got her ass beat she next time she needs repect peoples space

Faith

Really Chrissy, you're too old to still being doin ish like this. Get it together!

210GoSpurs

attention whore looking like Aunt jemima...

wendyjude

Trashy piece of garbage.

Waveslider

Who does she think she is that she can go around just punching people. Your in the club if you get too hot then go home cool off. She has too much to loose.

mommychavez

"fiance", lol. stop paying. his not signing NO paperwork.

abobinmn

What a no class hoe! And what kind of a baby name is Chrissy? Eeeeewwww this hoe is creepy.

Nat Turner

O

Bulldogz

Black people chimpin' out in a crowded public place??!!