Phil Robertson

Marry 15-Year-Olds

They Clean Ducks Good

12/31/2013 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

123113_phil_robertson_launch_v2
Reinstated "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson thinks guys should marry 15 or 16-year-old girls because when they get any older they become gold diggers.

Another video of Phil's preachin' has surfaced ... and in this one he implores his followers to marry young girls because "They'll pick [clean] your ducks."  He goes on with a cautionary message:  "You wait till they get to be 20 years old ... the only pickin' that's gonna take place is your pocket."

So we gotta ask ...

1219_duck_dynasty_family_photos_footer_v2

Rod Coffman

All I can say about this whole thing is that Phil can speak what is on his mind and you find a lot of people in an uproar. Why is it that TMZ and all these other opposing groups and then turn around and impose their views and opinions on others and no one says a darn thing? Phil is speaking the truth. For all of you that say that he is a fruitcake or whatever, go ahead and think that. But you best believe this you will find out who is right in the long run and it won't be the people that are against Phil. Like it or not. That's what's up.

DirkDiggler

Clearly, he means all waterfowl, in general.

sheena

after gay comment now ,marrying a 15 years old wow do you think they are good to watch and they have good morals value?..........

Bama

This old skank, what he's saying is get a child so you can control her!!! This old dried up fart has probably slapped Ms Kay around her whole life. Abuse= control. A real man doesn't have to control his woman and a real man doesn't need his woman to take care of him. That a college man would spout this drivel is just beyond modern comprehension.

beachgal

So A&E supports perverted bigots. Great. :(

Miss D

Oh my gosh, you people are out of control!! He's talking to BOYS NOT GROWN MEN, I love how people twist words around. He's right! It may not be the ideal situation for some people but if a 15 or 16 yr old girl and a 17 yr old BOY want to get married with their parents permission, like Phil said, then why not?? It's smart to catch them before they are let loose into this ungodly, horrible world that has no morals. I didn't hear anything in that video that said let your 18+ yr old "boink" a 15 yr old girl. Jesus people, RELAX.

Rebecca

First of all stop judging, I am from Louisiana, about 40 minutes from West Monroe, I married at 15, my mother married at 15 and my grandmother married at 15. I have three kids, all graduated from college, been married 34 years, my parents were married almost 50 years before she passed, my grandmother married until he died. So guess what we are NOT IGNORANT, we send our kids to school, we have morals and were raised properly. What part of that don't you get?

Nick

I mean I hate this guy but he's is clearly making a bad joke

Anthony

I used to think TMZ knew right from wrong and chose carefully what they put out there. This is low though.

The headline is making Robertson appear like hes suggesting child molestation when hes clearly giving advise to his own son (when he was a teenager) saying to find a good woman early. I completely agree with his advise.

RaineeDrops

Did anyone Google? Georgia's legal age to marry is 16!

So go attach every man who married a 16 year old in Georgia, stop the sick social media feeding frenzy hating on this guy.

Do your own inventory everyone, I bet you are not a saint and say things you wish you had not.

TMZ just loves to pot stir hatred and breed more hatred.

chucklehead

It is all too clear why he lives in the swamps.

Wackoclause

My girlfriend has the sweetest tasting poon tang that God ever created,why anybody would prefer man ass is beyond me.

bbigcnote

maybe show the speech in its entirety instead of cutting out the sound bites to make it fit your agenda. you did this just like the rest of your liberal media did to his remarks in GQ. you only hear what you want to hear and not listen to everything he said.

lupin6170

Who does your reporting? He has said this on Duck Dynasty more than once. He says it in his book. He also says its a joke in the book.

MjR

Oh come on this is him JOKING!!!!!! Can people be that dumb or so friggin egar to keep crap brewing that they can't see the joke in this. OMG he also said make sure she carries a bible!
Hey I got married when I was 16 and I don't clean or gut dead animals...and my husband still loves me...more than 20 years later, and we didn't HAVE to get married.