Phil Robertson

Marry 15-Year-Olds

They Clean Ducks Good

12/31/2013 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

123113_phil_robertson_launch_v2
Reinstated "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson thinks guys should marry 15 or 16-year-old girls because when they get any older they become gold diggers.

Another video of Phil's preachin' has surfaced ... and in this one he implores his followers to marry young girls because "They'll pick [clean] your ducks."  He goes on with a cautionary message:  "You wait till they get to be 20 years old ... the only pickin' that's gonna take place is your pocket."

So we gotta ask ...

1219_duck_dynasty_family_photos_footer_v2

Miss D

Oh my gosh, you people are out of control!! He's talking to BOYS NOT GROWN MEN, I love how people twist words around. He's right! It may not be the ideal situation for some people but if a 15 or 16 yr old girl and a 17 yr old BOY want to get married with their parents permission, like Phil said, then why not?? It's smart to catch them before they are let loose into this ungodly, horrible world that has no morals. I didn't hear anything in that video that said let your 18+ yr old "boink" a 15 yr old girl. Jesus people, RELAX.

Rebecca

First of all stop judging, I am from Louisiana, about 40 minutes from West Monroe, I married at 15, my mother married at 15 and my grandmother married at 15. I have three kids, all graduated from college, been married 34 years, my parents were married almost 50 years before she passed, my grandmother married until he died. So guess what we are NOT IGNORANT, we send our kids to school, we have morals and were raised properly. What part of that don't you get?

Nick

I mean I hate this guy but he's is clearly making a bad joke

Anthony

I used to think TMZ knew right from wrong and chose carefully what they put out there. This is low though.

The headline is making Robertson appear like hes suggesting child molestation when hes clearly giving advise to his own son (when he was a teenager) saying to find a good woman early. I completely agree with his advise.

RaineeDrops

Did anyone Google? Georgia's legal age to marry is 16!

So go attach every man who married a 16 year old in Georgia, stop the sick social media feeding frenzy hating on this guy.

Do your own inventory everyone, I bet you are not a saint and say things you wish you had not.

TMZ just loves to pot stir hatred and breed more hatred.

chucklehead

It is all too clear why he lives in the swamps.

Wackoclause

My girlfriend has the sweetest tasting poon tang that God ever created,why anybody would prefer man ass is beyond me.

bbigcnote

maybe show the speech in its entirety instead of cutting out the sound bites to make it fit your agenda. you did this just like the rest of your liberal media did to his remarks in GQ. you only hear what you want to hear and not listen to everything he said.

lupin6170

Who does your reporting? He has said this on Duck Dynasty more than once. He says it in his book. He also says its a joke in the book.

MjR

Oh come on this is him JOKING!!!!!! Can people be that dumb or so friggin egar to keep crap brewing that they can't see the joke in this. OMG he also said make sure she carries a bible!
Hey I got married when I was 16 and I don't clean or gut dead animals...and my husband still loves me...more than 20 years later, and we didn't HAVE to get married.

Bagheera

Honestly, I just want to hear/read Phil's explanation for this. Not because I am siding with him or oppose him. I just think it will be funny to watch him shove his foot in his mouth.

Mr Rod

The homosexual opinion is not important, they need to get mental help for their sickness!

Brenda

Dude, he's old, my parents married really young too, thats what people did back in the day, they mostly got married before they were 20! Leave him alone and stop trying to find ****!

Jrheac

It's a freaking joke people!

GeneralNatty

He was talking about a young couple getting married young. He didnt say old men should get young girls.....