Tom Arnold

Dropping 90 Pounds

Ain't So Sweet

1/3/2014 12:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0102-tom-arnold-PCN2
Tom Arnold is half the man he used to be, dropping 90 pounds in 9 months -- but he tells TMZ, it wasn't easy ... he had to cut out sugar and bread from his diet and bust his ass exercising.

54-year-old Tom tells us his son Jax -- who was born in April -- is the inspiration for his weight loss. "My son is already cursed with an old dad, so he doesn't deserve to have a fat dad too."

According to Tom, the diet was a huge part, but he also did tons of circuit training, cardio, and took lots of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Muscle Pharm supplements.

Hasta la vista, belly.

0103_celebrity_weight_loss_footer

Dead account Delete at will

Good job... a role model for fat people everwhere. Yes you can loose it IF you try. so get off your ass fatties

Kelly

Good job, Tom! Despite what the diet industry tell you anyone can lose weight without spending a lot of money on frozen meals or counseling. Eat less, move more. Count calories in and calories out. Every calorie counts. And you do have to be willing to experience hunger at times.

Canadasux

Now, hopefully, Arnold stayed out in the sun long enough in that 2013 pic to get a tan.

BLUE UGLY 💩

He's still fat on the inside

kathryn

Man good for you. I made that choice six years ago. After my son handed my only granddaughter Right after birth. Only 4 foot 11" and weighted 190 ponds. High blood pressure, diabetes, and could only walk with a cane. He said the magic words. ( Live for her mom) . I lost 56 pounds and I'm now teaching dance classes for my children's church. Ps I still need to lose 20 more.

TJ

Good for you Tom!

Nostradamus

Never thought he was talented until I watched Roseanne's roast on CC. He was hysterically funny on the spot.

Clytemnestra

The supplements are a waste of money, but Tom is rich so what the heck. It's the dieting and exercise that do the trick. Ninety pounds in a year is fantastic! Way to go, Tom!

Dead account Delete at will

best snowman ever!

Azi

Good job Tom, keep up the good work ! My children were the reason I quit smoking 27 years ago.

billybob

Wow , not bad! And the fat lady on his left side even turned into a 6 pound baby. This medicine is a true miracle!!!

Carol L

Good for you Tom. You've wanted to be a dad forever. I'm glad you made it and glad you're planning on staying alive to enjoy him.

Quiet

very sensible theory and action on his part.. however he looks several years older than even 54 now in the face.. when he was chubby fat he looked younger in the face. great job though

carpediem

Am I the only one who thinks he looks better chubby? I kind of like my men a little on the chubby side. It's more real, in my opinion. I know he is probably healthier now but that scrawny guy look just ain't cute to me. I like my men substantial enough to be able to defend me/us, should the need ever arise. *shrug* Still, kudos to him for accomplishing such a goal. But what do I know? I'd take Kevin James over Ashton Kutcher in a "Who'd you rather"?

nof

Would like to hear more about Tom's experience and with Arnold's products -

Having lost 90 pounds, Tom would be the perfect spokesperson.

TMZ- Live at some point in that body-building is also an interest of Harvey's?

Ten years back lost 88 pounds, going from 260... back down to my norm of 188 -

One of the greatest feelings in the World.

Nothing worse than looking in the mirror when you're at your lowest, physically and emotionally.

Congratulations big-time to Tom Arnold - this is huge.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments