« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Robert Griffin III

Healthy Enough for Grab-Ass

1/6/2014 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0106_one_hand_touch_rg3_launch_v2Robert Griffin III's recovery seems to be going well ... 'cause the Washington Redskins QB is stomping around the beaches of Hawaii with his smokin' hot wife.

Since his team didn't make the NFL playoffs, RG3 and his wife Rebecca jetted to the islands for a little R&R ... even playing a little grab-ass on the sand.

Of course, Robert was benched toward the end of the season to avoid re-injuring his already tender left knee.

For the record, RG3 isn't in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl, since he wasn't selected to play in the game. Then again, nobody cares about the Pro Bowl anyway.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

joclo

Disgusting... Makes me wanna vomit

joclo

Yuck! They look sooooo disgusting makes me wanna vomit

justsayinit2

To the people saying she's ugly, you can't see her face in these pictures. Google her and you'll see she is very pretty!

To the people saying she's fat. To me, that looks like baby bump (even though I hate that term) and it looks like RGIII is looking down at it smiling as she's taking her shirt off. It looks like he's looking below her boobs lol.

Factual

Can't believe he would disrespect his mother and women of his own race like that. Once u go black u CANT come back!! Skank!!

HatersGonnaHate

She is about as BASIC as they come! Nothing smoking hot there, not even smoldering! More like the cold side of lukewarm!

Allegra

This is smoking? Really TMZ!!!

DDTDAJOM

A fat white chick has always been a status symbol to a black. Rofl

DDTDAJOM

Her father must be real proud.
Another one lost

laura

A few comments.. I think she is beautiful! They were also college sweethearts and I love when those stories work out!

Secondly.. She has an ass! What she has is a real ass!! Not implants!

I'm so sick of people knocking other people for their visual preferences.. The two of them look happy. They looked happy in college photos. They looked happy when he was signed. They looked together when he was hurt (I would say happy, but I can't imagine anyone is happy when a loved one is in pain) and they still enjoy each other after a bad season that he shouldn't have started in the first place.

Why on earth is anyone knocking this couple??

alex

smokin' hot is overdoing it. she looks average from behind.

MrsK

If that is smoking hot..then I am Ms Universe

Vote2012

RG 3 is just another so called star made up by the sports media in this country. When he wins a Super Bowl for the Redskins I will start to pay attention to him otherwise who cares. In my opinion he is half the problem behind the troubled Redskins, he seems to be an individual playing a team sport. I actually saw him twice this past summer at training camp, while the team was practicing he stood on the sideline playing and chatting with the girls in the stands, his injury did not seem to bother him those days.

rusty

Seriously that ass is AWFUL!!! Mushy white cottage cheese.

BlackStrokeLong

RG3 is garbage. But I condone smashing out this white cake. Shes a Missouri 9. But you can tell he absolutely loves being balls deep in her. Enjoy that bruh!

KERRY J!

"SMOKIN' HOT?!?!" (Whaaa-Everrrr!!!) You know what's "SMOKIN' HOT???".... "A HOUSE FIRE!" Anyway I'm out, And #DontPlayWitMatchesInTheHouse! :D