Whitney Houston's Daughter

I Got Thumbs Up to Marry My Adopted Brother

1/11/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Bobbi Kristina Brown
 confirms she and Nick Gordon have transitioned ... from "adopted" brother and sister to husband and wife -- but Whitney Houston's daughter says they got permission from grandma first.

BK and Gordon were doing the newlywed strut in Atlanta Friday ... when a photog asked about their recent nuptials.

The couple was tight lipped on details -- except to hint about a big upcoming ceremony -- but they added ... Cissy Houston OK'd the marriage before they did the deed.

And then they made out. Gross.

david 183

Time to fix your teeth. HURRY!!!!!

Curly

My cousin married his step sister. Yuck all around.

Robit

She could have got her nails done !! she is a little gross.

Irene

So she gets a guy she feels comfortable with and he gets her money...only in Hollywood

WickedSouL

They prob been sleeping with each other behind Whitney back.... it wont last atleats he be paid!

Theresa Q

TMZ, you are gross. Whitney never adopted him. They are not blood relatives in any way. WTF. She lost her mother as a teenager. Could you lay off a bit?

Ryan

Stoned out of their minds lol he couldn't stand still and her eyes were puffy as hell

T

What is she on?.

MiMi

They seem high off something...she always talks really slow and sluggish...her being married doesn't concern me, but I just hope she's being productive and finding her space in life. Does she have a career? What does she actually do with herself? Not judging but again, just hoping she's finding her purpose in life.

James

Why is this News...She may be Whitney's Daughter...but She Has Done Nothing.....

Karma

Of course they are related officially NOW because they are husband and wife. They were NEVER brother and sister! This is the 1st time since Whitney passed that Chrissy has seemed content. Nick is a good guy he loved her through everything! I wish them the best. They were both very nice to the camera people and for spinning the story incorrectly like TMZ did shows the maturity lies in them not you. If they are on substances then let them deal with it. BK looked beautiful here in this video and Nick is loving to everyone.If only everyone had a true love like they do. Stop hating!

karenjj

If she's not on crack, I'll eat a crack pipe.

dc or nothong

oh my god Bobbi Kristina get it together baby I know you miss your mother and I know your father he is nowhere to be found get it together they look like they high off something I don't care for Nick Gordon is something not right about that boy his attitude is nasty and he dissed her on national TV last year he's not really feeling her he in it for the money and I heard she did not even let him sign a prenup her mother was smart she made Bobby Brown sign a prenup all Whitney Houston hard work and dedication and her daughter is spending it on that boy smh wake up Bobby Kristina wake up its like deja vu all over again I don't believe Nick when he said Cissy Houston gave them her blessing to get married now they lying

cindy

Raunchy nails

News Flash

...and the tooth crack lives on!