Bieber House Raid

Lil Za ARRESTED for COCAINE

[VIDEO]

1/14/2014 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114-justin-bieber-lil-za-pcnupdate_graphic_red_bar
2:55 PM PT
-- Police now believe it's probably NOT cocaine, but Molly ... a form of ecstasy.
update_grey_gray_bar
Justin Bieber
's BFF Lil Za has just been arrested for COCAINE POSSESSION at the singer's home -- during the early morning raid stemming from the Bieber egg attack on his neighbor.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. confirmed the arrest for FELONY drug possession ... and said the cocaine was "in plain view" during the raid. Officials say Bieber was "not connected" to the cocaine.

Za's bail has been set $20,000. He is still in custody.

011414_lil_za_arrest_now_this_launch
Lil Za is a rapper who once lived at Bieber's Calabasas home ... and he's been tight with JB for years.

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Bieber's house this morning to execute a search warrant in connection with Bieber's egg-throwing incident last week outside his neighbor's home ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

011414_cops_bieber_house_launch
A Sheriff's official told us they were NOT looking for eggs in Justin's house, but another law enforcement source said cops were searching for anything that was relevant to the egg incident, including eggs and possibly video.

Sheriff's deputies have looked at TMZ's video of the incident and believe Justin has surveillance video that might have captured the egging. We're told deputies dismantled Justin's security system and took it during the search.

0113_cop_cars_biebers_houseBy the way ... looking for other eggs may sound silly, but it isn't.  There could be some sort of identifier that links what's in Justin's fridge to the broken eggs outside.

Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.

We're told there's a battering ram at the scene.

011014_bieber_eggs_launch_v3

jan

Hey, if we Canadians have to take Justin back, then you Americans have to take Randy Quaid back!! The dude scares us with his hiding in the mountains looking for aliens and sasquatches while drinking American beer!!

Smackrunner

Good this peace of trash has really stepped in it now. I hope they really teach this bitch lesson now that his other hadn't

Fred Thompson

I hope they find his dope stash and cart him off. He won't do much time if any but just to see the mugshot would be priceless.

IfYouSaySo

Only in California LMaO

imalwysrght

Give the kid a break...

IfYouSaySo

Only in California LMaO

News Flash

Last I heard the house was surrounded. Major task force preparing for food fight.

IfYouSaySo

Only in California LMaO

justinbieber101

If justin bieber threw an egg at my house. I'd be happy he even took time to notice my house. If he threw eggs. I'd wash it off. Its Justin bieber. Haha job fan for life!!!!!

justinbieber101

daneeechan

Get real. He has avoided jail this long...his lawyers know the drill, they definitely prepped the Justin on what to do. Might explain his new relationship with his old fling. Nice and cleaned up presence for the courts.

justinbieber101

justinbieber101

groovemaid

first time ive heard of them showing up at a celebrity's house with a battering ram. its about time this happened.

EastCoastChopper

This case will hinge on "Hen ***" and the DNA it contains...