Bieber House Raid

Lil Za ARRESTED for COCAINE

[VIDEO]

1/14/2014 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114-justin-bieber-lil-za-pcnupdate_graphic_red_bar
2:55 PM PT
-- Police now believe it's probably NOT cocaine, but Molly ... a form of ecstasy.
update_grey_gray_bar
Justin Bieber
's BFF Lil Za has just been arrested for COCAINE POSSESSION at the singer's home -- during the early morning raid stemming from the Bieber egg attack on his neighbor.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. confirmed the arrest for FELONY drug possession ... and said the cocaine was "in plain view" during the raid. Officials say Bieber was "not connected" to the cocaine.

Za's bail has been set $20,000. He is still in custody.

011414_lil_za_arrest_now_this_launch
Lil Za is a rapper who once lived at Bieber's Calabasas home ... and he's been tight with JB for years.

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Bieber's house this morning to execute a search warrant in connection with Bieber's egg-throwing incident last week outside his neighbor's home ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

011414_cops_bieber_house_launch
A Sheriff's official told us they were NOT looking for eggs in Justin's house, but another law enforcement source said cops were searching for anything that was relevant to the egg incident, including eggs and possibly video.

Sheriff's deputies have looked at TMZ's video of the incident and believe Justin has surveillance video that might have captured the egging. We're told deputies dismantled Justin's security system and took it during the search.

0113_cop_cars_biebers_houseBy the way ... looking for other eggs may sound silly, but it isn't.  There could be some sort of identifier that links what's in Justin's fridge to the broken eggs outside.

Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.

We're told there's a battering ram at the scene.

011014_bieber_eggs_launch_v3

JDR

'Officials say Bieber was "not connected" to the cocaine.' It was in his house in plain view! How is that not connecting it to him?! I could see if it was in someone's pocket and they were secrectly doing it without him knowing but if its in plain view in his house I would say he's connected.

alan

dwndnk

Someone needs to snatcg a knot in this kid's butt before he is going to jail for something more than egging a house

Peter Gozinya

He allowed the cocaine at his house, his house should be seized and sold for charity.

Peter Gozinya

This piece of trash needs to be exiled back to Canada and forced to take Miley with him. They deserve each other.

bill

I think this young white biouch is looking to be made love to by a large black male. that way he can claim street creds. He wants a large black tool in his white azz.

JNati

Really, Justin is NOT connected to the Cocaine found in plain sight in his house? what a farce... PUNK! Put this a**hole in jail already or at least give him a taste so he has the chance to try to stop making poor decisions.

Blahblah

Lol They really put out a federal search warrant and raided his house over egging, yet the gang violence in LA is through the roof... Priorities I tell you....

Dave

Not too smart to start trouble when you have dope in the house.

theTruth

Does is shirt say EGG$ ? His shirt says EGG$ doesn't it ? I think this case is closed.

Mark

I THINK SOMEONE EGGED HIM ON . THAT IS WHY HE DID THIS!

Mark

I THINK HE DID THIS BECAUSE SOMEONE EGGED HIM ON!

laradecosta

Sarah. you think Victoria`s bl0g is great... last tuesday I bought a great new Citroën 2CV after bringing in $5540 this past five weeks and even more than ten k this past month. no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest-work I've had. I began this 9-months ago and practically straight away started making a cool over $76... per hour. look at this now >>>>>> CHECK44.COM

Mike from Minnesota

A fitting punishment would be for the judge to force Justin (I'm special) Bieber to personally clean up the mess his eggs made and then to hire a company to repair the damage. Plus I would sentence the little creep to a couple of weeks worth of community service removing graffiti and cleaning up after vandals. I had a group of kids egg my house with 10 dozen eggs, I figured out who the little creeps were and called their mommies and daddies and gave them an option. Come over and clean it up or I call the cops and press charges for the damage to my house paint. 3 of the 6 kids came over and cleaned it up. The others just didn't have time because they had football practice. I stopped at their football practice and the coach sent the creeps to my house to clean up.

The Zombie

Is that an EGG$ shirt?

Previous 15 Comments | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments