Ying Yang Twins Rapper

Arrested and Charged

For Beating His Wife

1/19/2014 12:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-holmes-deongelo-mug-shot
Deongelo Holmes -- one half of the rap duo Ying Yang Twins -- was busted in Georgia ... after Holmes' wife accused him of punching her in the head.

Prosecutors say Holmes socked his wife Porsche Holmes in the head back in November ... and the rapper hit her so hard she got a big bump over her left eye.

Authorities charged Holmes with "family violence" and two counts of simple battery. Deongelo was released on bond after agreeing to stay away from his wife -- among other restrictions.

We reached out to a rep for Deongelo ... so far, no word back.

Momsamia

I'm missing something I think. Didn't the article say she got hit in the BACK of the head but had a lump above her LEFT EYE?!?! Does that mean he hit her and she bashed into something? I'm confused

STALLION214

Lord forgive me but uum....how you get hit HARD by somebody with missing fingers IJS

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Wait till you see my fist. Wait till you see ma fist. I'm a beat my wife up. Like bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam. Beat my wife up, beat ma wife up. Shrugs!

Valentizzle

He didn't want to have to tell her twice!

Birdsht

Make a new website for dumb sh*t black people do, and spare us the daily updates on "rappers". Who the f*ck listens to rap anymore?

Yurra Knutz

Maybe it didn't happen.
He's wearing the wrong kind of shirt.

Yurra Knutz

And after all that... no sandwiches were made.

So Reasonable

Domestic Violence comes in all colors and all walks of life. It is not exclusive to a particular race or profession. You cannot take your hatred of others and allow it to permeate throughout each article you read. It makes no sense. Remember Sean Penn, Charlie Sheen, Josh Brolin, Tommy Lee and Mel Gibson have all been charged with Domestic Violence. Those individuals are neither African American or Rappers.

kokochsnel

Yea thank u tmz for the uplifting image of the african American male. Thats all u do promoting the positive image of the black male u seek and seek until u found something that happened last November and u just had to post it so that I can read those racist comments from the Same people that supported George Zimmerman

PureRadiance

Just figures.

Observer

Rapper... punches woman.

What's new with this crew?

tony

This is your typical ******. Bringing all the accomplishments of the race back 30 yrs. every time this happens.

macknassjones

He had to check the hoe! Real *****z do real ****! Enough said

WickedSouL

Black guys just love beating their woman..

billybob