Britney Spears' Ex

Gutsy Move

1/20/2014 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0120_jason_trawick_fat_eating_weight_gain_photos_launchFreedom isn't the only thing Jason Trawick gained after breaking up with Britney Spears -- and he's not tripping one bit ... proudly showing off his new gut during a weekend pizza run in Hollywood.

Oh yeah, he got Popeye's too.

Spears and Trawick -- her former agent -- famously started dating in 2010 and were engaged the following year. Barely a year after that, they were single again.

0120_jason_trawick_akm_bauergriffin_articleWhat a waist.

As for the pizza ... our own Gary says, "All fat guys know ... you never eat the pizza out of the box right outside the store. C'mon man."

update_graphic_red_bar
4:28 PM PT -- Jason just responded on Twitter with a big belly photo, writing, "Thanks @tmz I needed this. Started my diet/workout program today. C u in a month!"

You're welcome ... but a month's pretty ambitious.

0120_jason_trawick_Article_twitter

Blue Lake

He's totally gross, with or without the big gut.

News Flash

Funny him walking past Dejavu, with his pizza box and chicken.

News Flash

Next time I see a fat guy, I'm going to think...Was he with Britney Spears?

Vic Creed

A real man isnt obsessed with his appearance, sounds like a lot of closeted gays frequent this site.

Kitsi

His reply made me nearly cry. I feel awful for him.

Coupe09

Britney breaks hearts and waistlines.

Not So Mad Hatter

At first I thought it wasn't cool for TMZ to post this, after all he is no longer with a celebrity and is now a "regular" person. Trawick was a chubster before he hooked up with Brit. And I guess he slipped into old habits now that he's no longer in her spotlight. But if it is the wake up call he needed to take care of himself again, then I guess you did him a favor.

drake

He's not that far off point. He'll lose it if he chooses. Anyway, he is kind of cute either way.

HaHaHAHA

You know you have self esteem issues when tmz inspires you to lose

luckycat

He's the surrogate for BEY's next baby!!!!

Tammy LM

Geezuz, What is it with Britney Spears that makes every dude she's been with get fat after their relationship????
Don't date Britney Spears guys, it'll wreck your figure.

PackersXLVGirl

K-Fed got him pregnant, too?

DiM

I dunno .....I'd rather a dude with a bit of extra pudge than somone who won't eat pie with me.

CaliCakes702

It's articles like this that cause eating disorders. Thanks, TMZ. Considering half the people who work for Harvey are fat, uneducated as*holes, this story is rich...

JiLL1