Justin Bieber

Cops May Have Fudged Police Report

1/24/2014 9:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124-bieber-car-01
There may be a gigantic hole in the case against Justin Bieber ... because we've now learned the singer had next to NO alcohol in his system yet cops at the scene said he reeked of alcohol.

We have now confirmed Justin's actual blood alcohol level ... it was .014 -- next to nothing.  Legal intoxication is .08.  Law enforcement sources told TMZ Thursday Bieber had a .04 ...  but we've now confirmed that is NOT true.  He had a .014 -- an enormous difference.

Someone Justin's size would probably have higher than a .014 with a single beer.  So the question ... how could cops say they were overpowered by the smell of alcohol?

According to the police report ... the arresting officer was leaning into the car, talking to Justin just after the stop and the cop says, "I immediately smelled an odor of alcohol eminating [sic] from the driver's breath."

The police report goes on ... Justin was then arrested and taken to a holding facility, where another officer said he smelled "... the odor of an alc bev on his breath."

Justin insisted at the scene he was NOT drunk.  Cops say he failed his field sobriety test.

Sources connected to the case tell us ... this could well come down to a credibility case, with Justin's people accusing cops of lying.  Fact is ... the Miami Beach PD has had credibility issues in the past.  One law enforcement source confided in us ... "That police force has had a zillion problems."

0124-justin-bieber-police-report-launch-sub-2b-1

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

hector

throw the little punk in jail....homies will show him some love.

The_O

Please sign and share:

Crwchf

"Yet cops claim Justin reeked of alcohol.." Reeked? Is that a legal term. or that a word you are using. I'm guessing cops didn't use that term. The fact that he admitted to drinking along with the smoking pot and refused a test on site was enough to bring him in. Oh and the expired license. Let them trow out the DUI and the speeding it doesn't help his case.

They should also bang out the SUV with "daddy" in it for obstructing traffic and possibly the police.

Rayguy29

He is a spoiled little brat he is supposed to be a role model for million of young kids and the see him doing this stupid **** and they think it is ok for them to act like that. He needs to wake the hell up and go get help for his drug abuse he clearly has a problem now he just needs to see that

richie schwartz

In 99 I left liquid at 7 am. When leaving I noticed a patrol car with the lettering "DUI task force" make a U-turn and pull 100 feet behind me. My car was parked up front so when I got in, adjusted my belts and prepared to dry away, I notice the same police officer begin to drive to. I drove down the street and he followed. I mad a right at flashing red light and he followed and then pulled me over on Pintree. I asked him how can I help him and that yes i was aware that he was following me and that I even seen him make the U-turn and how could he expect to be anymore conspicuous than driving a patrol car with "dui task force" on it side. The officer asked for me to test and then started with the "do as I say not as I do". I notice that while telling me to do things he was showing me with the opposite hand. for instance he would say take your left hand but used his right. After about ten minutes of this I told him that either he tested me or took me jail but I wasn't going to sit there a be played with. If you say the hand use your left hand if you say right hand use the right hand… he took back to the station. upon getting to the station the sergent administered a breath test. Before doing so he also asked me if I had been drinking I told him what I also told the previous officer that I was driving my Ferrari and normally don't drive and drink when driving that car. That night was no different however I did have a glass of wine at dinner before going to the club. I could tell the officer didn't believe me but when I blew into the apparatus he said something to the effect that there is something wrong and then went and got another breathalyzer . Again he tested me and and again he walked away talking to himself. Finnaly he returned with another officer and administered the test again. This time he said to me.."so I guess you were telling me the truth". On the machine I saw I blew a .001 next to nothing in my system!! The then asked for a urine sample and I told them to get lost. So ultimately I was still charged but when I went to court I listened to them read the charges and they sound just like Justin's.. That he pulled me over for driving erratically. and that I was upset for being pulled over and that I smelled of a strong sense of alcohol and that I had slurred speech etc… When I got out of jail the next morning I found out that my rolex watch was missing and that my Ferrrari spider was left open and that it rained all in the car. It took me about 20,000 to have the case plead down to something not criminal and I never went to another club in south beach again.. They taught me for sure and I saved 100's of thousands … fuk tards

richie schwartz

KM

Can't we just kill those celebrities who are making life difficult for at least 5 other people?

Cyn

How is nobody seeing this.

1) They did not issue a roadside sobriety test. Yes it is illegal to have possession of weed in FL but if you pass a roadside sobriety test there is nothing they can do, having it in your system is not enough for a conviction. They have to prove that you were intoxicated to the point of impairment.

2) Florida has zero tolerance for drivers under the age of 21. This means the legal limit in FL for someone under the age of 21 is .02 if he was .014 they have no case.

3) Justins Lawyers could easily claim undue influence.

murtwitnessone

Read the statute http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0300-0399/0316/Sections/0316.191.html Exceeding the posted speed limit is not necessary to be charged with street drag racing. Bystanders can be charged as well. The road was blocked thus impeding the flow of traffic. If he gets off, it will be yet another example of a rich kid buying his way out of trouble.

Sherry

Justin will get off again he was still impaired that's what DUI means . Nothing will happen till he kills someone. Fine the club lots of money maybe they will get the hint don't let kids in the club.

jrgez0620

my biggest complaint of this whole thing so far is something that I have not ONCE heard anyone say....JUSTIN BIEBER IS ONLY 19 YEARS OLD.....HE IS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO LEGALLY DRINK BUT YET WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT HIS BLOOD ALCOHOL LEVEL AND HOW THE COPS LIED ON THE REPORT.....HE IS UNDERAGE PEOPLE!!!! So much for zero tolerance! .... im done

Jason

The legal limit is .08 only if you are legal drinking age. For minors and those under the age of 21 the presence of any alcohol in the blood stream is grounds for dui.

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25