Selena Gomez

Out on the Town After Bieber Arrest

SMILES FOR MILES

1/24/2014 10:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez sought out the paparazzi Thursday night -- gleefully parading into a fancy West Hollywood restaurant on the heels of her ex-boyfriend's arrest.

Selena and dinner date Demi Lovato were grinning ear-to-ear as they were exiting Craig's restaurant ... more than willing to mug for the cameras as they signed autographs for fans.

There's NO doubt ... Selena wanted to be seen, after Justin Bieber and his date Chantel Jeffries were pulled over in Miami Beach earlier in the day and J.B. was popped for DUI and resisting arrest.

If this ain't a statement ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Steven Peacock

I'm sure she's ecstatic to move on and leave him in the ditch

Factual

Wonder if her "smiles for miles" will fade when she finds out all of the charges were trumped up by some crooked azz cops

tacobell

No kidding, Gorgeous girl

Jon Stimmell

You stupid paparazzi need to lay off the young lady. "Did he ask you for Bail" what kind of question is that? They both do very well, I'm sure Justin got out just fine. You don't need to bring that b.s.. too her. She is just his friend, and I'm sure she was upset about it somewhat. Anything for a buck now a days.

Mrs Butters

I like how TMZ tries to slot Gomez into their anarrative, I don't see it.

Ash

PAPS = S***!

carol hoousendove

I cannot see why this girl is even looked at not talent no looks who does she know in the entertainment industry.?

Jessica Mendoza

She's horrible she's trying to show that she is better without him but he doesn't need no fame whore! He just needs to be surrounded by his REAL friends and family

Courtney

Wow.. I know these celebrities get paid millions.. I know they live luxurious lives, they have a lot of perks.. but GD it if I'd be able to ever smile at these a-holes with a camera SHOVED in my face asking RUDE questions. Seriously.. like GTFO of that girl's face! They're so sleazy with their questions... I'd probably not be able to keep my cool...

NOT ELMO

SELENA GOMEZ IS HAPPY SHE IS NOT DATING THAT OTHER GIRL CALLED BIEBER ANYMORE....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5