Justin Bieber's Chick

From Lambo to the Pole ...

Gets $25K Offer to Pimp Strippers

1/26/2014 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124-chantel-Jeffries-scores-live
Partying with Justin Bieber on the night he gets arrested pays BIG MONEY -- his model GF could make a quick $25,000 if she's down with strippers and inspiring erections ... TMZ has learned.

Chantel Jeffries, the smoke show who was riding with JB in the Lambo ... just got the juicy offer from NYC's famous Scores strip club. We've seen the offer letter, and honestly ... it's a pretty sweet deal.

According to the letter, Chantel would host "a few" webcam events from home, and the pros would do the heavy lifting -- as in, Scores strippers get naked and dance ... while Chantel just plays middle-woman between the girls and the dudes online looking to get off.

Kinda like a virtual madam.

The offer doesn't say CJ has to get naked. It also doesn't say she does NOT. Based on what we've seen ... we're betting Scores wouldn't mind if she did.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

toogoodforyou

She is a great find and can't deny the fact that she's really hot too.

Jason Frankel

Chantel's a hottie. Luscious and lovely. I would do her in a minute.

Jungle Boy

I am a fan. Whew, you've got to check her white bikini picture, very sexy. Love to see her in Scores.

Devon Jing

Such a great offer for her. If I were her, I will accept it. She is a very pretty gal, nice hair, lips and a sexy body every guy would fantasize.

SoIntoYou

Great looks, nice smile. Exactly my kind of girl. Given the chance, I would love to meet her in person, spend time with her. I find her very attractive.

rnathan

Regardless to the story, this girl will roar your day. Chantel Jeffries is pretty hot. Ild like her to go and party with me and my friends.

rnathan

People reacted so much on this. Why would not be happy instead of making stories and comments. Its their decision either.

rnathan

Chantel is worthy to pay for. Shes the exact girl what a man is looking for. Hot sexy wild girl. If given the chance to be with her? no seconds minutes hours to waste for.

rnathan

Chantel deserves to pay for that big dollars. Shes beautiful hot girl. Shes worthy to pay for it. JB is so lucky to have her.

Voltaire Jackson

Chantel is really a lovely and sexy lady so there's no doubt that she will be receiving offers like that. I would definitely love to go out with her some time. Justin is such a lucky guy.

Voltaire Jackson

Chantel is really a lovely and sexy girl so there's no doubt that she will be receiving offers like that. I would definitely want to go out with her some time. Justin is such a lucky guy.

perfectbabe

I think his in the legal age to do that kind of stuff.

Coleoleo999

I think this chick has been posting all the below comments about how great she is. Creepy. That's what that broad is.

frogg

I know right this creepy bitch is posting about herself look how there is 2 comments exactly the same by Voltaire Jackson & Scott Peterson what's the ****in odds of that!!! That just mad me dislike your dumb ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5