Grammy Wedding

I Tried to Stop My Girl From Getting Married

... Says Bitter Ex-Boyfriend

1/27/2014 11:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The 33-couple wedding during Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' performance at the Grammys was the feel good moment of the night ... except for one man -- who did everything he could to stop the love of his life from tying the knot.

Michael Politz tells TMZ ... he learned Sunday his ex-girlfriend Tammy (pictured below last night) would be saying "I Do" to her new dude during the "Same Love" performance ... and went into a panic trying to shut it down.

Michael says he called everyone under the sun who might be attending the awards ... so they could tell Tammy how he felt -- including Vince Neil -- but none could make it happen.

0127-michael-wedding-facebook
"I'm heartbroken" Michael says. Adding, "I don't know if I'll ever trust again."

Newlywed Tammy Grabel tells TMZ ... "Michael is a broken hearted ex-boyfriend.  Seth and I are very happy to be married ... I had no idea Michael was trying to stop our wedding."

Guessing he assumed it would end like this.

zombie

Sh! T like this dumb wedding segment is why I no longer bother watching awards shows.

CremeBrulee

IThe liberals are so in your face about pushing their views but so are the conservatives. It's just that the liberals control media so no escape. Are there any reasonable moderatly minded people out there? For Krissake, I just brought my new neighbor some cookies and after thanking me she said, HAVE YOU BEEN SAVED? DO YOU LOVE THE LORD? Mind your own biz you friggin holy roller and as for the homos, stop asking whether I'm for gay marriage. NOYB.

me

WHAT is up with Madonna? Cane? Out of tune, WOW. Madonna go back to bed and start over.

Jillkp

Newsworthy?!

Ih8Taxes

Excuse the pun but that ceremony was so "gay".

Luz

That was a beautiful, emotive moment. It doesn't matter how times have changed, traditional marriage is always touching.

Cheryl S.

Anything for ratings.

Aarin

Leave the girl alone you ****ing creeper. She doesn't want you!

Carl

Move on dude. This is just pathetic.

Dan da man

The groom reminds me of "The Birds" when the farmers eyes were pecked out by birds!

Lina

Dude... she was your ex before she got married to the other guy, she hasn't been your girl for awhile, obviously, and she may have seemed like the love of your life, but the feelings clearly weren't mutual. Preserve what dignity you have left, and let it go.

Vic Creed

Man up a-hole.

Police

HOLY ****! It LOOKS LIKE THE 2 MEN SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. BOTH LOOK LIKE SAUSAGE SHAKERS

Kookla

What iliterate wrote this article?? The first sentence is laughable. And why should we care about some random nobodies

Kookla

The girl is bow legged you can tell through the cut out in the that dress. Who would be chasing after her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments