Madonna

Tongues Out with Miley

What, Me Old???

1/29/2014 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0129-madonna-miley-getty-01
Refusing to age with even a hint of grace, 55-year-old Madonna clung desperately to her youth on stage last night with Miley Cyrus ... like a narcissistic mother trying to be hotter than her daughter.

It's just ... painful.

Madonna and Miley (who's 21 by the way) hit the stage together last night in cowboy get-ups for Miley's "MTV Unplugged" show in Hollywood ... but it felt more like a TLC special.

It's just the latest in Madonna's "I'm still hip" campaign -- in 2012, she named her tour "MDNA" an obvious play on MDMA ... and even once asked a crowd if they'd "seen Molly" ... a sad out-of-the-loop reference to the same drug.

Oh yeah, and a couple weeks ago she referred to her white son as "dis n**ga." Good lord.

0129_miley_cyrus_mouth_tongue_muscle_footer

bring back recent posts

Sure is a lot of hate going around on these threads lately, and it is aimed at the very people whom you have watched on tv, downloaded their songs, bought tickets too their concerts and made astronomically wealthy.

christy

I HATE when people say "oh i just threw up in my mouth a little" but this pic deserves that moniker. gross to infinity and beyond miley or madona, you are not cute or anything i dont even care remotley what you were going for but you both failed and the only reason i am gracing you with a comment is cuz you made me both soooo sick i can't even type or spell anymore grossssssssssss grrrrrroooosssss ickkkkk

slap-ur-fugly-face

......oh f*ck!!! The Lord in Heaven really hates us! Who put this dungcrap together?!

LAURIE

Oh God...... someone hold my hair.

bae

I never pegged TMZ as a bunch of ageists. I stand corrected

Machelle

Madonna looks good to be her age-she would look better if she acted accordingly.

You Wish

How disgusting. She has kids, how horrible for them that mom is still a haggard ol' ho.

spock

she always have that white coating on her tongue wtf?

RY

All Miley needs in that picture is a few missing teeth and she'd look just like a hillbilly ... boy.

jen

Gross. Just... Gross. There isn't enough Lysol and penicillin in the world.

Cj

Someone really needs to tell Madonna that her time at the top died along with her career a very long time ago..it really is sad to see her try so hard to hang on to her youth. Her voice at the Grammys was truly horrible...act your age !!!

jb

The old hag is starting to look and act like Mae West......and I don't mean that as a compliment.

PT

Is it me or do I see some sort of film on Miley's tongue?

moe

Madonna is ridiculous. I'm just a couple of years younger than her, & I would never embarrass my kids by trying to act helf my age. Go away you irrelevant old cow. Miley's an idiot but at least she's still young. Her Mama does need to talk to her about that furry, coated tongue, though. Looks like she has moldy vag slime on it.

harvey is racist

man..tmz is just a straight up cruel website...

good lord.

is there no limit to your cruel and mean spiritedness??