'Ghost Adventures' Star

I Bought $35,000 Demon House

Possible 'Hell Portal'

1/31/2014 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130-zack-bagans-haunted-house
"Ghost Adventures" host Zak Bagans has taken on his most terrifying project yet -- he just bought a house in Indiana ... believed to be the site of one of the most terrifying demonic possessions ever ... a rumored "portal to hell."

The house rose to fame in 2012 ... after a mother who lived there reported her 12-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son had been possessed.  Shockingly, there are even docs from child protective services that back up her claims.

Among the many scary incidents ...  the mother says she witnessed her daughter levitating above her bed.

She also said she saw her son walking on their ceiling ... an account corroborated by several other witnesses. The mother did everything she could to de-demonize the house -- including building an altar and hiring an exorcist -- but nothing worked and she eventually moved.

Zak tells us, he caught wind of the horrifying tale and made an offer to purchase the home for $35,000 -- the owner was all too willing to sell.

The photo shown above is an actual police photo of the house ... and it's hard to miss what looks like an apparition in the window.

Zak says he's going to live there and document his experience -- "If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens."

Balls of steel.

Check out the CPS report (below) ... detailing the family's frightening claims.

0131-ghost-demon-launch2

emmyg

I want that house!!! lol

Joe

I was in that house looking it over for my boss to see if it was worth buying and fixing up to rent out. I was in there for what felt like 20 to 30 minutes, the house was completely empty. Yet I heard what sounded like a little chile crying softly, saw things moving in the dark corners like they were watching and hunting me, going down to the basement I got a heavy feeling like a houg weight was just put upon me, so I went to go upstairs and on my way up I noticed you can see under the staris very clearly yet halfway up something grabbed my pantsleg causing me to fall, I got back up and ran out of the house. Appearently I was in there for a lot longer than I thought because it was light when I went in, and dark when I came out, I had been in the house for over 3 hours. And I will never go back inside unless I am with someone.

jojo

Anyone will say and do anything to make a buck.

gabrielchavez

If you zoom in on the window to the right you can see a hooded head and a face looking out at the street . So far I see 6 ppl there 1 girl 2 hooded ppl and what seems to look like a butler and one more person . You just have to zoom in and look closely the girl is on the left windo walking to the door you can see her arms breast and stomach.

Sxmack

This is crazy. I'm scared as hell right now.

Stan

Looks like a house to me, wood, stone, tile, glass. Just a constructed place to dwell and raise a family. I would buy it, renovate it and have Christmas in it, birthdays in the yard, fireworks on the weekends you know, live in it. If Zak wants an investigative partner who believes in spirits but not deamonds, I will join him there.

Stan

Stan

Heather

Zack is from Chicago originally all I can say is WHY zack? Your getting obsessed and those bad **** in there is gonna try and take you down. Be careful man.

myopinion

It looks like a skeleton, ghost or something in the left corner of the screened in porch

nevernude

Oh you mean he was SUCKERED into buying a house once inhabited by someone who was paranoid/delusional? LOL, douche.

jessy

just looks like a stand up fan, and the bottom would just be were the screen in the window was slightly bent. dont think its a "apparition at all"

JimmyCoz

I'm smoking and now all freaked out!

marmar

I dont belive that but if is truth put the cams around the house and see it from somewhere else just to be safe. GOOD LUCK TO U.

quilligan

Portal to hell?? Hmmm... and all along I thought it was my mother-in-laws house.