Lindsay Lohan

I'm Gonna Work For Convicted Coke Smugglers

1/31/2014 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0130-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan has no problem collecting a paycheck from convicted cocaine smugglers ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... it's inconceivable that she'd bail out of the film, "Inconceivable" ... despite reports the money men -- who've backed several Hollywood movies, including "Lone Survivor" with Mark Wahlberg -- were convicted of coke trafficking.

L.A. Weekly reported the men -- Remington Chase and Stepan Martirosyan -- were convicted in 1993.  There were even allegations they put a hit out on a guy in Moscow.

Our Lindsay source tells us ... she was in the dark about the guys until recently ... but she's never run from coke before ... so she's doing the movie -- period.

Here's her thinking -- film financing is a business matter and of no concern to an actor.

At least she has a crack team behind her.

Sam

Lindsay must have lost that 75K fur coat in all the confusion during the big Superbowl prostitution bust the other night. Why else would she think a Seahawk player might have her fur when he paid for and didn't get his turn at her muff.

Cecilia

The most incredible thing about all of this is that there are still people in the world who actually think hiring Lindsay Lohan is a good idea/money maker.

Jay

Lindsay is one of the hottest women in the world, I don't care who she works for she could work for Hitler I just want to see her!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I am going for denver in the superbowl. If the seatle seahawks hung out with lindsay they must have a contact cocaine high,clamydia,sick to their stomachs and make piss poor decisions

21stcent

As she probably spent millions on coke, she is just trying to get some of her money back.

Hamburglar

So, now she is an expert on coke...mmm
i am sure she said on Oprah that she had only
coke a couple of times
maybe she meant a 'couple of hundred' times....

karlew

Oh please if you looked at the financing of a lot of movies, past and present, you would find a lot of money that comes from some pretty questionable sources. I'd wager most actors have worked for drug dealers and gangsters in this manner. I'm no Lohan fan but for Christs sake are you so desperate for traffic that you have to resort to this non story. Have patience she'll screw up again and you can report on something she's really done wrong.

Marilyn

It's called making a pact with the Devil, never a good thing, but which side is the Devil?

Cran

Convicted in 1993? TMZ is desperate.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I agree with Lindsay; financing the movie has literally nothing to do with her. Hell, there have been shady characters in Hollywood since they began making movies. Lindsay's job is to give a performance so good it will put her in line for many more.

Crabby

cant wait for this ugly useless khunt to overdose and die, only tmz gives a f*ck about her

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Alot of prostitutes work fork coke dealers...

Lee in Arizona

I burst out laughing when I read this, really she is just a laughing stock, great group of guys to get mixed up with , she will never learn..... Oprah must be so happy right now!

awards

NEW BUSINESS PARTNERS: “TWENTY SOMETHINGS”, EH?

Lindsay Lohan’s new business backers have arranged a promising hook up for Lindsay and her long time friend Amanda Knox. Called Twenty Somethings, the new service boasts “Killer Sex!” and “Sex To Die For!”

The OWN Network is kicking in the late night advertising, kickstarter money, a pad and credit card point of sale.

“Finally! I will be getting some Return on Investment!” said a much releaved Big O. “Anyway this works out, I will be happy!”

“Linds and I have so much in common: jail, wild sex, a need for lots of money; I can hardly wait to get my groove on!” said Ms. Knox.

“If we can survive the start up phase, I will be writing, directing and producing an Original Reality Series!” added Lindsay. “We are going to invite the Kardashian Sisters to play the Kenny’s for the show just like the cartoons in South Park! It is a Winning Recipe!”

(Photo by Aliana)