Lindsay Lohan

I'm Gonna Work For Convicted Coke Smugglers

1/31/2014 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0130-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan has no problem collecting a paycheck from convicted cocaine smugglers ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... it's inconceivable that she'd bail out of the film, "Inconceivable" ... despite reports the money men -- who've backed several Hollywood movies, including "Lone Survivor" with Mark Wahlberg -- were convicted of coke trafficking.

L.A. Weekly reported the men -- Remington Chase and Stepan Martirosyan -- were convicted in 1993.  There were even allegations they put a hit out on a guy in Moscow.

Our Lindsay source tells us ... she was in the dark about the guys until recently ... but she's never run from coke before ... so she's doing the movie -- period.

Here's her thinking -- film financing is a business matter and of no concern to an actor.

At least she has a crack team behind her.

Grandma Cracker

hmmm...............

F*cking at the furrier..........

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2014

Blind Item #4
Is there even a place in a fur showroom to have a quickie? Somehow this former almost A list mostly movie actress who is now a give me a C, a bouncy C thought it was the perfect place or her suitor did. The one who bought her not one, but two furs with almost a six figure value. I don't know what guys see in her but she must do something others won't. The two weren't shy about it and the staff all listened in on it. There were no other customers in the place at the time.

Sam

"Working for convicted drug dealers is such a blessing" Lindsay Lohan

getreal

She's a coke whore...of course she's going to get jobs people..it doesn't matter how terrible she looks...coke whites with fur and shades in LA are "it"

getreal

Whores*

LLsez

FFS, here we go again:

2005 "I Don't Make Mistakes"
2006 "It Will Never Happen Again"
2007 "I've Learned From My Mistakes"
2008 "I've Learned From My Mistakes"
2009 "I Am Learning From My Mistakes"
2010 "I'm Just A Kid"
2011 "I Have Learned From My Mistakes"
2012 ''You Will Never See Me Inside Of A Courtroom Again.’’
2013 “I Got Nude In "The Canyons"-That WAS a Mistake"
2014 “DADDY!! The Russians Are After Me!!!!”

Chief Gall

quick annoy in............
I checked Yahoo trending at 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM and 11:45PM on Jan 21 when Inconceivable was in the news and each time Lindsay was trending either at #1 or close to #1. No jail or arrrest or court news. News about a movie she's doing. Go Lindsay, Go!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7Kim Guadagno
8Drew Barrymore
9Mortgage rates
10Vatican
quick annoy out.........................

SeeSomethingSaySomething

Hahaha. A crack team! Good one!

seamus

Will Lindsay get paid in product? Will she snort and smoke all of their coke? Will she inform on them to the police? So many questions and so many possibilities.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

"I feel better when i am working on the set" with drug dealets, i bet you are strawberry snort cake

seamus

I am feeling a little sluggish lately-do you think Lindsay could get me a job on the set so I can get a little pick me up?

PoorLilBitchGirl

Oh for heavens sake! 90% of hollywood, including the people in the background you never hear about, have done drugs, currently do drugs, sell and/or smuggle drugs, whatever. Why is this entertainment news? Slow day in hollywood? This stuff happens all the time. Just a piece to try and keep Lindsay relevant in the news and most likely strategically placed by her PR team.

Sam

Can't wait until Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) does "Lindsay Lohan The Opera"

Jay

If this movie even gets made. Why anyone would cast her is beyond me at this point. Its not like she is a good actress so what is the point?

Fantastic Four

Even President Obama has admitted to smoking cocaine and selling such in his book "Dreams of My Father".

Why pillory bLohan for such behavior and ignore in our chief exec?

Shelly

It was almost twenty years ago. Move forward. Who even cares?