Mia Farrow

Woody Molested Dylan

And He Knows It [VIDEO]

2/4/2014 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020414_mia_farrow_launch
Woody Allen and his lawyer may be painting Mia Farrow out to be a spiteful bitch for alleging Woody molested her daughter ... but Mia is on tape explaining how Dylan freely opened up about the sexual attack and she says Woody knows in his heart exactly what he did.

Farrow spoke exclusively with Rosanna Scotto -- WNYW Fox 5 anchor -- back in 1992, just after winning a bitter custody fight.

Farrow explains ... when Dylan started opening up about the abuse she spontaneously grabbed a camera and videotaped it.

And ... Farrow explains how she told Dylan that her dad was now her sister's "boyfriend."

Itoldu

For all you non- believers,I hope you never go through it.
As I've said for a long,long time,I never addressed my abuse untill I was an adult.
Then I was strong and old enough to go after my abuser and the people who looked the other way.
Could she be lying? Sure.
I'm just saying it resonated with me.
Walk a mile in my shoes.
It ain't pretty.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I believe her why is he not in jail.he married his daughter

Factual

She is one homely looking beatch, no wonder she is bitter

en Todo Momento!!

i'm going to guess that like 90% of mothers who come forward and try to prosecute men who have sexually abused their children are shut or shot down by all these massive powerful legal brigades. it's crazy. she can speak directly into cameras airing all over the world, but there isn't a thing she can do about it, men will NEVER be held accountable or guilty for such charges. crazy reality in this world. you really should or have to ask yourself why. why do parents not have any recourse against men raping their children? something insane is going on in the US justice system, that much is clear.

X

Woody Allen real name Allen Stewart Konigsberg is a child molester..

R

And I believe that Allen didn't started getting close with Soon-Yi Previn while she was still underage no matter what Allen says.

nof

Mia Farrow's handling of this has been textbook.

stinky mcgee

I believe you Dylan.

kalyn

He has been protected by fame, money and Hollywood for way too long, the fact that soon yi has little girls with him scares me. I hope his walls of protection crumble down and he faces major jail time. He is a very sick sick man

en Todo Momento!!

i mean look at sandusky. he was having sex with (raping) boys for like decades. and 'only' like 2 or 3 victims came forward? there seems to be some very awesome reward system tied into engaging in sex with children, otherwise it would not be such a protected and rampant habit. might even be that men are having more sex with children than they are having with women. so maybe, if that is 'more normal' than sex with women, then pedophilia will simply by default become the norm, and sex with women will be finable because it is 'abnormal'. people are sick in their heads these days. not much going on there. this is how 'people' make their own universe, i figure.

CremeBrulee

For everyone who is whining, it was 1992, let's MOVE ON! Maybe we should move on from 1933. Ok with you?

duilama

The pedophiles' tactic is always name calling,trashing the victims, oh, by some slimball lawyers they hire. Just like what happened with mj. But. You know in the heart of heart they all know.

News Flash

I see different posters oozing out of the sludge from Hollywood. A bunch of premeditated A$$ kissers. Woody is guilty as We The People charge him.

CremeBrulee

If you wanna be famous in Hollywood, you gotta be down with the cover ups. Keeping silent in the face of unspeakable acts...no wonder so many suicides. Being picked for a Woody Allen movie...it's like a get out of jail free card for the life of your career.

trinicont

woody is a sick pedophile married a asian kid he adopted and then did it again he is a sick sob and should be locked up then shanked