Justin Bieber

Double-Teamed Stripper REVEALED

Hot, Blonde, and YOUNG

2/5/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_justin_bieber_karolina_stripper_boobs_launch_v2BEHOOOOLD ... the hot blonde stripper Justin Bieber recently used as a chew toy ... in all her fake-breasted glory ... and contrary to reports, she's definitely NOT old enough to be his mom.

Sources close to the dancer tell TMZ, 26-year-old Karolina began working as a stripper in Vegas very recently after moving from Chicago -- and when Bieber quietly visited Sin City back in January (before his DUI arrest) he handpicked the bunny-tatted dancer to come back to his hotel room.

0204-justin-stripper-censored-splash
We were initially told by the owner of the photo that the pic was snapped inside an L.A. recording studio, but turns out it was actually taken inside Bieber's Vegas penthouse.

Sources tell us, Bieber and his entourage hand-picked Karolina and two other dancers to come back to the hotel room for private dances ... and Bieber paid them THOUSANDS each in cash.

As soon as they arrived to the room, we're told the girls' phones were confiscated and they were each required to sign one of Bieber's famous confidentiality agreements, barring them from talking about what transpired that night.

Our sources wouldn't say how far things went between Bieber and the girls -- but we're told Karolina voluntarily posed for the boob photo.

As for people saying she looked old enough to be Bieber's mom ... we're told Karolina is NOT too happy about it. Babysitter is more accurate.

Centongirl

I bet whoever called her hot thinks Farrah Abraham is a hot babe too.

SheDontCare

I knew those titts were fake... Further more she's far from a "Hott blonde" her face is ugly

ironica

Hot! For a dude in drag.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Courtney Stodden's mother?

PatinNJ

That looks like an older, fat assed tranny!

stupidfamouspeople

She looks like a tranny. Not hot at all. And she's way to old and ugly to have a playboy tattoo on her. Justin could have afforded a stripper that at least looked good.

barb

All the peroxide and silicone in the world can't distract from that horse face. Mr. Ed, anyone?

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Looks like a man in drag. And a bleached blonde version. Of Lily from Shas Of Sunset. I hate, peroxide, bleach head chicks. Gags!

Piglet

I was so glad when this story cycled off the first page. I don't really want to see a stripper's breasts being licked as soon as I open the page.

I mean Justin Beiber is a total creep and all and really you guys do need to expose this stuff so his loyal legions of fans will eventually see who is really is,but at least put a jump for the image.

I like to check TMZ at work during break times and this image is really NSFW.

Jay

26? I honestly thought that was a photo of some 50 year old real house wife who had horrible botox and plastic surgery done in a desperate attempt to look like a woman in her 20's.

Denise

THATS A FAKE PHOTO STOP MAKING SOME STORYS WHAT SHE DOESNT SAY

BlackStallion

26 years old?! I think more like 56 years old. I have never met any 26 year old that looks that rough. Fake boobs, fake face and fake personality adds up to only a person who likes the fakes. I would be so embarrassed if I was a stripper and having my photo taken like that and having it showing up everywhere. I'm sure her parents must be so proud. I have nothing against strippers. You have to do what you have to do to earn a living, but... just no.

TJ

They all seem to be using the Kardashian 's surgeon. CLONE faces~

August Baby 77

She looks really old at 26...defiantly old enough to be his mother

Chase

D@MN!!!!! Is it just me, or does he REEEEEEEALLY seem to like the ones who straight up look like a TR@ANNY?!!? EVERYTIME!!!