Jenner

Goes Ballistic On Paparazzi [VIDEO]

Leave My Family the F*** Alone!

2/6/2014 4:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020614_burt_jenner_punk_launch
Bruce Jenner
's oldest son Burt Jenner went nuclear on the paparazzi Thursday ... berating them for screwing with his famous family.  Problem is ... most of the photogs didn't know Burt from Adam.

Burt owns a dog sitting business.  The paparazzi swarmed Burt's parking lot after getting wind of a big celeb who was inside a building across the street.

020614_burt_jenner_launch
The non-famous Jenner was indignant, ordering the photogs -- not ours -- to skedaddle.  Their response -- Who the hell are you?

That's all Burt needed to hear.  He had his employees get in their car and block the photogs from leaving.

Everyone screamed, had a bad time ... and the video is awesome!

0206-burt-jenner

Crabby

does he talk like that to his daddy and older brothers when he is sucking on their *****?

Just Steve

So why are people mad at him for cursing out a paparazzi? Guess I'm the only one rooting for this dude to get knocked the hell out

SeeSomethingSaySomething

What? A Jenner who is a small business owner?!?!? One who actually works for his money?!?! Are we sure he's Bruce's son??!?

Matt

I wanna take a camera block someone in my driveway and be all "you been messin with me because I know a dude who knows a dude who's girl knows somebody?!?!? Finally us dudes who know somebody are getting revenge!" I'll even get different camera angles. shoot, I'll even film it in sepia, the boom, off to tmz to show that punk.... Think he can mess with a dude that knows a dude that knows a girl.... Wait, what?

DDKITTY

Burt is just mad his dad looks like a woman

August

Give Bruce a break; it's tough being a post-menopausal middle-aged woman in Hollywood...

jenlolo

He is not famous ... Why is he worried. About paparazzis??? I had no idea he exists lol seems like the rest of the family he wants to be infamous in the worst way... Wait wait Kim already made a bad sex tape and brush is becoming a woman .. sorry burtt you can't be famous with sluts as your sisters

TinkerBell

Does anyone know a friends cousin's uncle's ex-wife's half brother that can help me make $1324 an hour?

Liz

This is what happens when your step Mom pimps out the family.

s

haven't seen a bigger dushe bag than him

Pursegirl

He's the first bunch of Bruce's kids. Before he became Olympic Gold. Soon after he divorced his 1st wife, told her to abort their little girl, (she didn't) and then Bruce married Elvi's ex-Linda Thompson. They had Brandon, Brody, divorced Linda and married Satan's Spawn, PimpMamaK, Kris Jenner. If it hadn't been for Linda's great looks, Broday and Brandon would be just like Burt.

RON

Heck,If you found out your father was in the process of becoming your mother, anger might be a problem. Never seen the mexican son on the tv show...wonder why?

barnyardhumor

Like/Hate button not working...AGAIN!

ashley

Well, I think it's all kind of funny! I'm no fan of the Kardashian's, I do kind of feel bad for Bruce, but he did allow the treatment he got from pimpmom, that being said, Go Burt!!! The paps are slime balls anyway - all of them! I actually had a twitter war with Burt about a year ago, but in all reality it is pimpmom and HER side of the family that are to blame!

Hell If I Know

Oh this is too funny! Who the hell is Burt Jenner...EXACTLY!!!