Quinton Aaron

Those 'Dick' Cops Towed My Car

2/7/2014 9:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0207-quintin-aaron-towed
Quinton Aaron from "The Blind Side" got in trouble last night with police, but he tells us it's simply a case of cops being "dicks."

Quinton was pulled over on Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood and cops impounded the SUV because the registration had expired.

So Quinton was stuck in the rain and ended up calling an Uber to hitch a ride home.

The actor is bitter, telling us he HAD paid the registration but got lazy and didn't have the vehicle smog checked.  He says he tried explaining it to the deputies but, he says, "They were dicks and wouldn't listen."

0207-quinton-aaron-car-towed-PCN
FUN FACT FOR QUINTON:  Your car is not registered until you complete a smog check.  That's why you have expired tags.

0106_cop_encounters_footer

Wow ...

I liked him in The Blind side, BUT take responsibility for your actions. The police were only doing their jobs. The vehicle was not registered!

Matt m

He coul call 1-800-waaaaa

cementmixer

WHAT A DUMB ASS!!!

BLUE UGLY 💩

hello

indaknow

Maybe next someone tries to rob him or he comes home to find an intruder in his house he should call Uber instead of the cops. The cops should of towed his fat a$$!

Calibabe

What a bunch of BS. You can't PAY your registration WITHOUT having the SMOG Cert done first. DMV here in CA will not take the money. If he didn't get it smogged, the registration is expired. Hence it got towed.

jus.rose

Your the d*ck! I'm surprised he didn't say, "Do YOU KNOW who I AM?" I hate people who think they have some kind of entitlement.

Le Harv

Before the cops can tow you for expired tags, they have to be expired for over 6 months. That's what the cops told me a few months ago when I was stopped for the same reason.

Parker

Fun fact, it wasn't always that way Expired tags didn't use to mean you need a smog shock. So expired tags came way before smog checks were ever implemented, not the other way around Fun fack my arss TMZ...

indaknow

I am surprised this Afro-American did not pull out the race card. TMZ forgot to mention that his car got towed in front of a Hometown Buffet.

Truth

"Your car is not registered until you complete a smog check" --- I LMFAO at all the extra crap you have to go through in left wing crazy places. I paid $25 for my tag sticker and now I'm done until next year. And the air here is infinitely cleaner than it is in commie California.

JR

Oh no, he didn't even get the chance to use the "Don't you know who I am?" card! A Rusnak tag only costs $55 and those last for years.

static

Racism.

Susan62509

Ignorance is no excuse under the law.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Hmmm, I don't know, but maybe obeying the law would be a good option for this fat imbecile. He would have benefited by a long walk home haha.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments