« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens' Wife

I Want a Divorce

Two Weeks After Wedding

2/7/2014 10:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-terrell-wifeWell, that didn't take long ... TMZ Sports has learned Terrell Owens' wife is already demanding a divorce from the former NFL star ... just two weeks after tying the knot.

It was only back on January 23rd that T.O. married Rachel Snider in a secret ceremony at a courthouse  in Newhall, CA.

But now, we've learned ... Rachel has left T.O. -- moved out of California -- and plans on filing for a divorce asap.

Rachel tells TMZ Sports ... she believes Terrell only married her for money -- and claims he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.

"I felt in love ... and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken," Snider says.

Snider adds, "I really valued his love and friendship for 5 years. Out of the love in my heart, I tried to help him. We had a secret relationship for 5 years and I married him for love."

We made multiple calls to T.O. for comment -- but were unable to get him on the phone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Lil-za

Condoms

Lil-za

Same **** with chad johnson it alike they share a brain!

Lil-za

A postal service salary might feed them but think about it... The guy probably did not tell her he has "4" baby mamas and is in a deep financial hole, I'm pretty certain this came out after tying the knot otherwise she would never had done it because now that they are one ( no prenup) the postal salary gets garnished to pay baby mamas! Lol! It's postal murder!

JLS

What money does SHE have? Absurd!

franklyspeaking

Dumb sports guy.. who would think???

Val

Wait! HE married HER for the money?? LMAO!! So I suppose she won't be asking for alimony then.

thetruthhhh

when will white women learn blacks are a different species.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6