'Pretty Little Liars' Star

Heroin OD

After Hoffman's Death

2/9/2014 9:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-ashley-benson-heroin-splashAshley Benson may THINK she's heroin chic ... but we're guessing the prevailing view is that she's heroin creep ... wearing this the day after Phillip Seymour Hoffman was buried.

The "Spring Breakers" star roamed around West Hollywood Saturday in a black T with the words "DJ Heroin" emblazoned on it.

It's especially startling ... because just a few days before she tweeted a pic of Hoffman with the warning, "Don't do drugs."

So, in the name of fashion, we gotta ask ...

missy_00

soo you think youre cool for sporting around a t-shirt that has the word "heroine" on it? You should be ashamed!

GOLLY

So what!!! She is wearing a t-shirt. Why does she not have a right to wear it? Come on man, it was sad he killed himself, but our lives go on and he chose to end his. Why does everyone have to be so sensitive? Get over it and move on. Stop dwelling on stuff that means nothing, and I know it is insensitive of me, but he chose to do heroin. He had a self control problem, not a disease. People who cry that they have a disease are the ones who don't want to suck it up and admit it is their problem of their doing. I know because I used to have a self control problem also, it wasn't a disease and I can only blame myself for the damage I did to myself and others. I am responsible, just as he was responsible. When we stand in judgement, saying we have a disease is not going to help us at all.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I hope she's able to sue for this headline. She's wearing a shirt that has the word heroin on it.. BFD, guys. Give me a break. But that headline though.... smh, really? @@

rlemons

It's tacky. Since when is it cool to wear shirts that advertise drugs, joke about drugs, do drugs!? This generation is ****ed up.

Drake2589

It says DJ Heroin. You people are stupid.

KicksandGiggles

Instead of "Too Soon?" it should say "Stupid?" with a third category of Dumb Biiiiitch

Marie

That's called being STUPID and INSENSITIVE. As I'm trying to find a PR/ Personal Assistant job when I apparently should look for a common sense assistant job apparently this post makes me frustrated!

morgan

Is Ashley Benson related to him? I don't see why the **** her wearin this shirt is suddenly insenistive when she probably never met or knew him.

Wrond

this is a very misleading title.

It's not too soon or offensive, it's just very... Miley.

Lyn

It's a freaking t-shirt, for an actual DJ people. Seriously... For those that don't know what the hell they are talking about, you should google things before you jump to conclusions and assume she's doing it for attention or to make fun at someone. Seriously TMZ, for a site that reports about the entertainment world, you should know that.

Saleemah_m

Okay one, DJ Heroin... IS A DJ. Two, can someone explain to me how she is "fame whoring" because her wearing a shirt is TOTALLY fame whoring. Good one. Yes she tweeted about his death and said "don't do drugs" but just because she said that means she's not allowed to wear a shirt that says "DJ Heroin" on it? Get real. I'm pretty sure almost half the people who commented on this sending her hate don't even know who she is and what she stands for. I'm not saying I know her personally but I am a fan and this article is beyond misleading.

Taurus-4-

Why this bitch promoting heroin it's stupid how these "celebrities" probably get paid to promote drugs like Molly and stuff. she should be fired from PLL just think how many young fans are looking up to her

WakeUpCall

All she's doing is wearing a tshirt... I'm sure it has nothing to do with Hoffman's burial. So, why is this relevant?

StephAnn

I think whoever wrote this article might want to reword the title of it. Kinda makes it sound like she OD when she's clearly alive and well.