Chris Kattan

Arrested for DUI

2/10/2014 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Chris Kattan was arrested for DUI early this morning after his car struck a vehicle ... and TMZ has learned he allegedly confessed he was on prescription meds.

0212-chris-kattan-mug-shots
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the former "Saturday Night Live" cast member was arrested on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley just after 1 AM.

Another driver called CHP to report another driver in a Mercedes who was "weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds."

Kattan allegedly then crossed into an area that was coned off for a freeway closure and he struck a Dept. of Transportation vehicle from behind.

Kattan was not injured and apparently there was no one in the DOT vehicle.

Cops say Kattan appeared out of it.  Our sources tell us he was arrested and booked for DUI ... specifically drugs, NOT alcohol.

1216_a_celebrity_dui_mug_shots_mugshots_footer

ABB

He'll walk in the land where money and fame have the loudest voice.

Osweetsarah

arforama

Didnt know Mr. Peepers could drive.

anon.

Thank god he didn't injure or kill anyone! Some people just don't get how irresponsible it is to drink and drive:-(

pazetozede

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

kimmi

I guess if you can't get in the news for anything else, get yourself a DUI.

Joe

Doesn't surprise me. On the Guy and Rachel cooking show, he was so out of it, I wonder how he could walk and talk.

shame.

She's baaaack

Because he's THE MANGO!!

alex

Damn. It sure seems like the celebs have a distinct entitlement thing going on....don't give a hot damn about the other people on the roads. Just about tired of it, hollywood.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Mango is a drunk

Ace

Maybe he saw the cones and thought it was Dan Aykroyd on the side of the road.

His Prince Michael

Wow. This past week-end when I was taking the kids to the park "What is Love" by Haddaway came on.
I could not stop chuckling thinking of Chris' hilarious skit on SNL! Check-out the Sly Stallone episode NOW.

Christopher, Often-times Life, is about Choices.
You sir, are a very funny man.
May God Bless, Much Success!

Mumra the Ever Living

Drunk driving has been the most notable things he's done lately. Bravo Sir, Bravo.

Johnny Thunder

Another Hollywood druggie. Hey, it's ok, he's a celebrity rules change for them. Right Judge?

Megan

You guys want some cooookiesss?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments