« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kanye West

SOOOO ANGRY!!!

At High School Basketball Game

2/12/2014 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212-kanye-west-TMZ

Kanye West ... why you mad, bro??

You'd think the rapper would've been in a better mood last night ... since he sat courtside at a high school basketball game in Brentwood to support a friend's nephew -- but nope, he looked MISERABLE.

Sources on scene tell us ... one of the kids playing in the game is the nephew of Kanye's designer friend Tracey Mills ... and Yeezy was there to show his support.

So, props for going out to support a friend ... but dude, it's OK to smile!!!

Bonus -- L.A. Clippers coach Doc Rivers was also in the stands ... but sources say he appeared to be having a much better time.

0212-doc-rivers-TMZ

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Yurra Knutz

That's his normal countenance

DogsRule

Does He Ever Look Any Thing But Miserable? He is just a MISERABLE Person!!

Seldombinlaid

It amazes me that the two most disliked people on this planet hooked up. He's probably mad, because he didn't have his cow with him. Without her, most people don't know who he is... FACT

Sue Ellen

Hes such a bitch! If you dont like people coming up to you, THEN DON'T BE A PUBLIC FIGURE!!! What a complete douche!

Lissy7

Probably because there's a camera in his face ?!?

elle

He reminds me of my 2-year old when she doesn't get her way. I feel so sorry for his little compass daughter.

KicksandGiggles

And these are the very kids that buy his music. This is what he looks like being around them. KIDS: TAKE A CLUE!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE YOUR $$ TO SOMEBODY WHO FEELS THIS WAY AROUND YOU?

How embarrassing for the kid. Kanye should have kept his sour azz at home. I almost feel sorry for K Trash.

Sandra

Kayne is and will always be unlikeable

WickedSouL

That's what we call ka ka face..

Scout

He really should seek help for his mental illness. If he doesn't he will suffer a complete breakdown.

porkchop

I am sooo tired of seeing this guy hanging out and POUTING. SUCK IT UP!

Nobody Special

Konway is really mad because he is going broke.

The "Money Pit" House is draining all his money, then his crazy Cow Heffer wants a 30 million dollar Party, I mean Wedding with Free Gifts and Prizes. Every Day is a Stage Production for these clowns and it makes you tired after a while to "Keep Up with the Herd". Konway is going to need to Tour a couple years straight to pay for Kims spending habits, I almost wrote Hobbits.
Konway is about to make the biggest mistake of his life marrying Kim and he knows the the only way out is Divorce.

It sounded good on paper, in Reality it's a Living Nightmare.

Pablo Escabar

When is he not pissed

gayle1976

Kim probably told his ass she was leaving him because he's such a moron!! That day will come...TRUST ME!!

Kiloshi

I challenge West to a fight! I have never fought before and I'm 37,. Everything made from it would be giving to charity.