Kanye West

I Gave My Future Spouse an Oral Exam

... And She Passed

2/15/2014 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021514_drunk_in_love_launchIt's a real oxymoron ... Kanye West realized Kim Kardashian was the girl he wanted to marry when she blew it.

A new remix for Beyonce and Jay Z's "Drunk in Love" was released Saturday featuring Kanye ... where Yeezus raps about stuff like Kim's ass and his least favorite sex positions.

But the craziest part ... Kanye flows about the first time he realized Kim could be his future wife -- saying, "I impregnated your mouth, girl, oooh ... that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl."

Kanye has become a laughing stock ... insert joke here.

Quiet

he impregnates her mouth with his semen and thats why when she was pregnant her ass grew larger than it was as her uterus moved into her ass and she pooped the child out.

hopefully some rich guy will impregnatsnorth west,s mouth when she grows up too.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Even though I'm just an old guy I have to tell you, it brought me to tears that he released his wedding song early, professing his love for the woman who bore his offspring. What amazing lyrics.

Lexy

He's garbage and her stupid ass is probably flattered by it. They keep each other relevant.

abby

This man is a Neanderthal.

think101

We know something is wrong with him but I'd bet the farm he would not be this disrespectful if his Mom was still Alive. Chris hasn't earned respect, look at Kendall.

Willis

Kanye should do the world a favor like Kurt kobane and shoot himself in the face with a shotgun. That's the only way I would be a Kanye fan

Fry Daddy

Practice makes perfect! She was trained well on Ray J, Reggie, Humpries and all that came before them!

momo51519

I think I am gonna go barf now!!!!!!

Razzy

Wonder if Kanye sang that to Kimmode as his Valentine' Day song to her. She deserves every egotistical, narcissistic, arrogant, insane, obnoxious inch of himself.

Knight

So she swallows, tell us something we don't know genius.

TJ

Does he have a speech impediment?

missjanenc

He must equate a bj with oral exam.

taz

He's so disgusting. Give Kim the crown for being the girl who goes the extra mile for her bank account.

Gladheart

This guy is the biggest TOOL in entertainment!!!

Nobody Special

" I Impregnated her mouth"

So that's why KonGay has been with so many men in Paris, he is afraid to get females pregnant in the mouth.
So he goes with the males knowing they don't have Embryos and Fallopian Tubes in their mouths.

At least Kongay knows you cannot get men pregnant in the mouth. He is well educated.

If Kum goes through the Wedding after this Rant, and I do mean rant, She will be the Laughing Stock of the Hobbits at Comic-Con.

If She does get married to this loser, will they play this song during the First Dance?