MJ Estate to Wade Robson

You Waited WAY Too Long

To Accuse MJ of Molestation

2/18/2014 12:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0218-wade-robson-tmz-01
Famed choreographer Wade Robson is full of BS when he says he waited years to file a molestation claim against the Michael Jackson Estate on grounds of repressed memory ... so says the Estate's lawyer who wants the case thrown out.

Robson has filed a claim with the Estate asking for $$$ based on his sexual abuse claim, but Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman has fired back in legal docs ...  the fat lady sung on Wade 4 years ago.

Weitzman says in order to pursue a claim Wade should have filed his case within 60 days of learning MJ's Estate was in probate court ... and pretty much everyone knew that because it made news around the world.

Weitzman actually got Robson to admit in a deposition he KNEW about the guardianship dispute involving Michael's kids back in 2009 ... so his claim of ignorance just doesn't hold water.

Robson claims he delayed in filing his claim because of repressed memory.

A judge has yet to rule on Robson's right to press a claim.

0218-subasset-michael-wade-01
As we reported, Robson first went on the offensive last year, claiming MJ "performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him" from the age of 7 ... until Robson was 14.

Wade had previously denied MJ molested him during the singer's 2005 molestation trial, but says the old testimony was a lie ... and that Michael had engaged in a campaign of manipulation to keep him silent.

Robson is demanding money from the Jackson estate as compensation for the alleged abuse.

Rey

Accuse all you want but get your story straight, so he has repressed memory and only just realised what had happened to him yet he knew back in 2005 in court theat he lied cos. MJ made him cover it up. Huh?

HumanNature

lanie

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO "NAIVE" !!!!!

MiMi

Michael was around thousands upon thousands of children during his lifetime. A true pedophile would have taken advantage of way more than 3 .

Michael was not a pedophile, but I suppose for some believing he was is easier than seeking the truth.

MiMi

AND the theories regarding repressed memories have not been substantiated. In fact most often they are proven to be false. In other words, fabricated.

HumanNature

WELCOME BACK MIMI!!!!!

MISSED YOU!!!!

PEACE

HumanNature

WADE GO GET A "JOB"!!!!!

HOME DEPOT IS HIRING!!!!

robert

Next time file your rape and molestation charges when everyone else is. Snooze ya lose.

MiMi

MiMi waaaayving HELLO to HN.

Missed you too. :)

Clytemnestra

I feel for real victims, but to expect us to believe he was molested from 7 to 14 and didn't remember until now is really offensive. How stupid does he think people are. Very stupid, it seems. And the repressed memory thing is just about the most bogus ploy ever. Truly, Wade Robson insults every child who was actually molested and traumatized by it.

Dastarcity

Don't pedophiles normally stick to one particular group of kids they molest? 7 to 14....that doesn't even sound right. If he was a true pedophile he would have list interest in him because he would have considered him to be to old for him at that point. I believe this man is lieing point blank k period

Sheryl

I have to say, watching this video reminded me the Rob was once a child, who had an idol, and a dream. I was in awe of Rob when he originally danced, and this vid reminded me of that time.

That being said, if something did happen, it's too late to make MJ "pay" in this life.

Sheryl

Livvie

He is so full of crap.

Sheryl

Jayla

This is the payback he gets for lying the first time around, when he could have told the truth and prevented more molestation.
That written, I wish he would fkin dance more often, he is sick to watch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments