Snooki

I'm Pregnant

... Again!

2/22/2014 7:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0222-snooki-tmz-01Snooki is plumping up again ... but not 'cause she's eating too much -- the "Jersey Shore" store is having another baby!

Snooks is reportedly a few months pregnant but is keeping things under wraps so it doesn't torpedo some lucrative appearances she has lined up -- according to Page Six.

Sources close to the couple told TMZ a similar story this week ... but we got radio silence from her camp.

Great timing ... Snooki just penned a book called "Baby Bumps" about her first pregnancy in 2012.

OK

Please make it go away.

slimfusion

I love her don't see why everyone talks **** about her

Chris

WHAT THE HELLS A SNOOKI???

drake

This stupid, vapid woman offers nothing to the betterment of the world, so I couldn't give an F that this waste of space is procreating, again.

Areader

the "Jersey Shore" store is having another baby!......who proof reads this stuff?

suzanoc

CAN WE SAY BIRTH CONTROL

PTSD

Snookie says "Vet's prayer" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoyfW64f_jk

Sha

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT I VISIT YOUR SITE. AND I HOPE THAT OTHERS WILL FOLLOW.THIS SITE CONSTANTLY INCITES RACIAL DIVISION AND AS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN I AM OFFENDED.THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT TMZ DOESNT WRITE A STORY THAT IS GUARANTEED TO CAUSE RACIST OFFENSIVE COMMENTS..ENUFF IS ENUFF.. ITS 2014 & MOST DECENT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MOVE PAST RACIAL DIVISION BUT IS APPARENT THAT THE TMZ STAFF WOULD PREFER TO INSTIGATE A BARRAGE OF HATEFUL RACIAL WAR OF WORDS.GOD BLESS U HARVEY AND THE REST OF THE TMZ STAFF & YOUR DIRTY BLOOD MONEY!!!!

RobbieG

I'm the furthest thing from a racist, HOWEVER, it's always a black person crying "race"! It's ridiculous, everyone screams equality, then you refer to yourselves using the derogatory names you claim is hurtful and offensive. "The Man" is always out to get the blacks, my family suffered as slaves and I deserve better, my boss pays me less because I'm black, yada yada yada... it's always "what up my n*word" to your friends, hip hop is part of black culture and therefore its black only music, the white man stole our jazz, white people shouldn't dress "black" or they're w*ggers, honkies, and on and on and on... Get over it already!! Seriously, racism would be over or further blown over if blacks didn't keep claiming they aren't being treated respectfully or equal, and calling a white person a honkie is no better or less offensive than a white person calling you the n word. If you want equality, treat others as you wish to be treated. Don't use a derogatory name for a white person to their face if you can't take the opposite. And don't say white people shouldn't dress like "wiggers", listen to hip hop/rap/r&b, etc. Now I don't think black people are any less equal than whites, Spanish, french, Jewish, or anyone else. Get off your high horse, stop the "reverse racism" thinking it's okay, and certainly don't say your whole family were slaves so the white people owe you the world... first, there were more black slave owners in Africa than whites in USA... The slaves taken from Africa weren't "free people", they were sold by a black slave master... so kindly thank your own people for that; also, there is a history of every race being slaves and suffering at the hands of other people, same race or different... I'm Jewish, my family was burned alive by German Nazi a-holes, however I don't bump into a German guy and start screaming about what he did to my family. It was a different time with different beliefs. Does that make it okay? Absolutely not, but the best thing to do to create a different world with "better" people, is to educate about the past, and treat everyone as equals... don't create your own stereotypes and cry foul when someone treats you for the way your behaving. Also, one more thing... Your not African-American. Your an American. I'm not Jewish-American, Jerusalem-American, etc... that's been something I've been taught for 32 years... African American is actually a derogatory or stereotypical way of grouping together another class of people. Once again, your just creating a reason for people to speak to you in a way your uncomfortable; they are treating you like another class of people, because your claiming to be a separate class of people! Get over reparations, your ancestors deserved apologies and better treatment, you don't if you continue to behave or act like your owed the world...

Pillsbury Pancakes

4 words: taxpayer funded forced sterilization

james

She makes trailer park trash look good. If they made a Trailer Park Barbie. It would look like her.

nic

and Drakkar Nior stock sky rockets!

telvis

What ever keep her in the spotlight I guess. Too bad she is choosing children to do it.

She's baaaack

Why do you continue to make this worthless Chilean piece of gutter trash news?

david 183

She works and the kids father has his own business . So congrats to them. As long as they are happy that's what counts.