Justin Bieber

Stumbles in DUI Jail Video

Cops Think It's Smoking Gun

2/26/2014 11:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022614_bieber_jail_launch
Here it is ... the footage of Justin Bieber in jail last month following his DUI arrest ... the same footage Bieber tried to keep out of the public eye ... but it may actually HELP him.

The video shows Bieber taking a sobriety test while inside the jail facility -- trying to walk a straight line.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... this particular clip is their best evidence Bieber was under the influence -- because he misses a couple steps -- but we gotta be honest ... it's not THAT bad. Watch the video and judge for yourselves.

As we reported, Justin's lawyers tried to block the release of the footage -- after video surfaced of him getting patted down in jail -- but the judge told them to pound sand.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

bkblueknight

thats not easy to repeatedly do even while sober and awake.

Joe

Did he rob Ronald McDonald's shoes ?

stinky mcgee

I couldn't pass a field sobriety test if my life depended on it. And I'm Tea Total and don't take drugs, 'cept for high blood pressure. I have vertigo.

Umanyways

That was so boring. Was he wearing crocs?

bbessey111

i don't know if everyone else notice the cop looks straight at the camera then getting on his phone. last time i knew when your dealing with someone no matter if there famous or not cops are not suppose be messing on there cell phones. while booking a criminal it looked like he was texting someone or posting something. that last time i checked that was against police protocol. them cops sure love to advertise that they got someone but forgot they weren't suppose to be on the phone. and that defiantly is not a phone that was given by the police department that is a personal cell phone. wanna know how i know by police regulations there phones have to be in a bullet proof case that phone wasn't in any type of case.

stormeylove11

When will Justin beiber get out of jail

BLUEJAY

His baggy pants or shorts cause him the stumble and fail the soberilty test hard to argue against that one is it.

Biebergoingtogetraped

Guys I didn't tell any one this. but he will get along really well in prison funny as hell half of the iso section was laughing their ass off. He got carry down their by 15 officer we started to make funny of the correction officers saiying sh*t like it took 15 officer to take on Justin bieber and he actly join in the fun and yelled Does any one want to **** me in the shower and one of the guards said yes We started chating the guard was a ***. He would of have the prison in his hand we like people with money me and him got out at the same time I went throw the other door. he was pretty great and I told him before he left next time they are going to put you gen pop. I did told him if he goes back to jail call me and I will to. He still in conact with me. He doesn't text me that much only when he feels alone. We can't tell what happen in the shower.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6