Justin Bieber

Drug Use Out of Control in ATL

2/27/2014 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_bieber_house_tmz_getty
Justin Bieber
is going harder than ever on sizzurp and weed since living in Atlanta ... multiple friends involved in his life tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin has had an alarming problem with sizzurp for well over a year, and he's been a big fan of weed for a long time.  But since moving to Atlanta, we're told he's "constantly high" ... rarely leaving the house.  As one source said, "Drinking more lean, smoking more weed than ever."

When Justin lived in L.A. he had a schedule set up by people connected to his business.  Since moving to Atlanta, he has no schedule and no rules.

Some of the people in Bieber's life that have confronted him about his drug use have been pushed away since Bieber made his move.  And we're told -- one by one -- Bieber is removing people he says have "ratted" him out over his drug use.

Justin does spend a fair amount of time in the studio in Atlanta ... working on hip hop ... but we're told rarely is he sober during those sessions.  And the thing is ... that's part of the rap game.

0123_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

MJ

What's the worries? Smoking pot never hurt anyone right?

Shaken not stirred

As much as the kid bugs me, I see another sad and tragic ending, to what could have been a wonderful life. TOO MUCH, TOO SOON.

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Its sad and funny how the British press is now reporting that TMZ is "obsessed" with over reporting anything Justin Beiber. I can't argue with buddies of mine that work in the media. In better news.......Adam Driver in the next "Star Wars" trilogy!.....yeah!!

joe

Hope he dies soon so I don't have to hear about him anymore.

zombie

Could we have a moratorium on Bieber stories until he does something like O.D'S? Who cares if he does drugs, drives fast, sucks on prostitute t! Ts or craps in his front yard?! Until he is being visited by the city coroner he is not worth stories on.

Chaps

Must be a shortage of lil Dopey Clowns cuz Beiba makes it up in spades.

Chaps

He aint a bad azx until he has 4 baby mamas spread around the country.

Go get some lil Dopey Clown!

Chaps

I've see chicks with better mustaches than lil Dopey Clown's.

HngBlkBtm

Sizzurp causes constipation and sometime lock bowel.

She's baaaack

I usually say something like "It's only weed, for God's sake" but in this case it's Bieber so I hope he has to pay a maximum legal price for it, if this story is even true. Other than that, the above picture of him with the raised eyebrows and doofus look on his face coupled with the pubic hair catepillar on hi top lip is his most nauseating picture.

natasha1976

I'm so tired of these drug addict stories. Do me a favor TMZ, just let me know when he's dead.

Everyone just needs to relax...

I hear that he smokes all that weed to deal with his ongoing vaginal infection.

FerD

If this is true it makes me sad because I did the same thing at that age except I didn't call it "lean" I called it I don't want to withdrawal from the 30 Vicodin I take a day so I'm gonna drink this codeine cough syrup instead. Opiates are NO joke so weed should be the least of people's worries. It's hell getting off of them An I wouldn't wish the detox on the devil. I wouldn't even wish it on Beiber.

John T.

Leave the bony punk alone and he'll OD and it will be over. Looks like he has 5 hairs on his face now.

An Opinion

Who else is TIRED of hearing about this idiot? Everyone knows he is going to get away with it all. I would love to never read a story about this guy until he's in jail or deported.