McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

Jon

What a douchebag. Can't wait to see the mansion he'll eventually settle in...

Chris

Again, thank you TMZ, for pointing out how blacks and Mexican-Americans interact in Pacomia, Ca. You find so many ways to exploit crazy.

Mondo

Are you F'n kidding me, 1.5 mil just because he only got 1 paper towel ? What are you a sloppy eater ? OMG , hope McDonalds turns and sue's you for messing up their table ! hahaha

Irritated

Last week I was at mcdonalds and they stiffed me on BBQ sause- that should be worth $10 million at least! Harvey- will you represent me? Haha

Ginger

So true American looking for a racist moment to cash in on

TMS

I can only presume that when he said, "you people" he meant a-holes who complain about everything.

sh

Truly a bunch of crap.

daneeechan

I agree with the poor guy. 1 napkin to wipe the diarrhea after eating mcD's is not enough. The golden arch is a butt crack opening wide after consuming that crap food.

FRANCISCO

THIS IS CRAZY ...WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY ...

buzz kill

Hey! Pay the man you bunch of racists. This is America every man is entitled to all the napkins he wants.

Stratcat

The apes are gonna kill a clown tonight...screaming "Justice for Webster!!!"

Lucky_130

The man should have got some toilet paper from the bathroom to use as a napkin, plain and simple,this frivolous lawsuit is BS! You people who have a problem with those people need to get over it.

think101

Meant to say, I can't believe a lawyer accepted this case. Not going to make him look good at all.

fandinomia

what an idiot.. if anything he's making his race look bad. I hope his lawyer bleeds him dry, and this guy ends up on the street begging for big macs. Pathetic skid mark of humanity.

dontworryaboutit

you people should get jobs