Taylor Swift

Stalker Threatens to KILL

Anyone Who Gets in His Way

3/3/2014 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-taylor-swift-tmz-01

Taylor Swift just got a restraining order against a guy who believes he's married to the singer and who vowed to murder anyone who stands between them -- including Secretary of State John Kerry.

Swift filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which she claims Timothy Sweet has dogged her since January, 2011.

Sweet has sent a torrent of emails, letters, and social media posts professing his love for her.

Among the messages:

-- "If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault."
-- "My wife, Taylor Swift (Sweet) and I live in Beverly Hills.  I am in love with her.  In conclusion, we treat each other with dignity and respect.  I will carry a gun to protect her the rest of my life."
-- "Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage.  Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State.  Message from YOUR Presidential Candidate."

Swift says she's worried for her safety and the safety of her family.

A judge just ordered Sweet to stay 100 yards away from Swift and 3 members of her family.

Comment king

All I know is that she needs to wash her hands because the one in the photo is very dirty

Jazzi

I think restraining orders should be done away with, period! They d o nothing to protect the person who feels threatened or who has been threatened by maniacs. Its a stupid law and a waste of time. There should be some other form of REAL punishment or deterrent!

KeriV

This judge who let an obviously crazy guy who has threatened to murder multiple people, go home but the next guy probably had a nickel bag of weed and got 10 years. Na... Our system isn't messed up at all!!!!

MissyCC

A paper will not deter this guy. Wouldn't it just cause him to want to go after the judge for trying to come between him and his sick fantasy. This guy needs to be institutionalized before he harms someone

Eye roll

That's scary. This idiot weirdo needs to be locked up for life

steve

getting a restraining order from a judge won't do anything except provoke who ever this person is even more Taylor brought this on her self by being in the public eye . Taylor Swift should seriously crawl under a rock disappear and find a real line of work if she knows whats best for her and her family a new private life equals no stalkers

Bypass

This is a hit song waiting to happen. Get to writing Swift!

texasannie

Well, ordering him to stay 100 feet away should work. Fixed that!

Scooter

Time to get a gun -Miranda Lambert Gunpowder & Lead -Miranda Lambert

SchoolTheRookies

Yes I'm joking kinda but I feel like all she needs is a tall & athletic black boyfriend. Even if its just for show, it will scare most psychopaths away. For some reason a lot of people are intimidated by large black men from my experience. Don't get a nice one like Jay Z, get a more ratched Kanye West type. Then all of a sudden its like oh don't mess with Taylor her man is scary and will hurt you.

Seldombinlaid

Oh ya, that paper from the court house should stop him. NOT... Where is this little prick?

XxNightmanxX

Wow you know this is probably do to people pretending to be her on fake accounts I see stuff like this it starts as a social network game a hacker will pretend to be her then one will fall inlove then they get married in the game then they try to met each other and thats when it gets crazy hackers use people's identities to fool people its a major problem today on the internet its a form of bulling but if everyone would serch your own names and report all the fake profiles made for bulling you will take there power of being able to hide and there ability to bully people around the world you can stop online bulling by removing the fake profiles and the fake people from the internet thats the truth the hole truth and nothing but the truth

Lucky_130

This world is full of nuts, I sure am glad I am not famous

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She goes to all that trouble to get attention, like putting out records, videos and what not, and she gets mad when she gets it. Dumb bitch needs a stiffer in the rear.

rlemons

Crazy!!! I always wonder how these people are able to contact these celebs?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments