Beyonce's Dad

I'm Poor Now

So Lower My Child Support

3/4/2014 5:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_knowels_deadbeat

Mathew Knowles
-- who once made millions of dollars a year as Beyonce's manager -- just got his child support slashed because his income has plummeted in radical fashion.

Knowles asked a judge to reduce the $12,000 monthly child support he pays to baby mama Alexsandra Wright, with whom he has a 3-year-old son.

Knowles -- who made $3 million a year before his daughter fired his ass in 2011 -- now says he pulled in a relative paltry $127K in 2013.

And, Knowles says, even though his income has been slashed, his expenses remain sky high -- $51,000 a month.  To make up the shortfall, he's liquidating his assets.

The family court judge apparently validated his financial plight, and reduced his child support to $2,485 a month.

Not great news for Alexsandra, who's been getting $300 a month in food stamps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

StammerTimeFTW

Better than Nothing!

Max

What a lousy bum. And I'm talking about the judge.

pocketcommie

Let me get this straight--before the drop in child support occurred, she was banking $144K a year in child support, PLUS getting $300 a month in food stamps?

Observer

Another classless Punk who doesn't take care of his responsibilities let alone the most important......
our Children.

Comment king

The relationship did not work out. They had a child together. The amount she is getting for their child is enough money to live in a decent place and provide the needs the home has. 300 bucks a month in free food is a perk for a lazy mother who obviously is a dead beat who can't make some money of her own. She deserves nothing more and she also sounds like she has entitlement issues. Your not apart of the masterpiece wake up and take some accountability and do the other half and that would equal six figures a year. Problem solved #deadbeatmplayingmooch

Rigby

WTF plus food stamps ontop of that 12K when he was able to pay it? As a tax payer I want my money back.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Boy did her plan backfire in every aspect. No big payday, no father for her child and her and the child completely shunned by the whole family. Karma kicked her square in the behind.

christy

Umm she better not have been getting $300 a month in food stamps with $12,,000 child support. I'm sure she was using that money to support herself as well. Which is wrong! I would hope she also started a college fund with that 12k while she continued her career! Yes I'm lmao

Xianne

Wow poor kid stuck with loser parents. At least the mom can go dig for more gold.

BE

These two played themselves...SMDH!!

Yonce❤️❌⭕️

Now, now, now, honey!!!
You better sit down and look around
I give you everything you want everything you need
Even your friends say I'm a good woman

Veronica

Lazy women with low self-esteem giving celebs babies they don't want to comnit to so you can get a check, Really?! Enough already with your ratchet asses!! Go to school an become gainfully employed!!

Champagne Jayne

This poor child is going to live a life of hell due to Mr. Knowles wandering Dick and her lack of ability, education or common sense to raise a baby.

static

Take cay yo keeeds.

Jamey Hunter

I don't believe this for a second. Where is all the millions he earned over the years? Wants to play, but doesn't want to pay. As for the baby mama, time to get a job and repay the food stamps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments