« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Playboy Hottie

Golfer Teed Up On My Ass

And Hurt Me Bad

3/13/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0313-liz-dickson-playboy-02
A hot chick is suing Playboy and a golfer for coming up with a cockamamie stunt -- placing a golf tee in her butt and then trying to drive a ball off of it.  It didn't end well.

Liz Dickson claims in her lawsuit she was at an L.A. area golf course back in March, 2012 for a Playboy tournament, when she was instructed to lie on her stomach and pose for a photo with comedian and radio host Kevin Klein.

Dickson says a golf tee was placed between her butt cheeks and a golf ball was balanced on the top of the tee.  Klein then took a whack, but his swing sucked and he whacked her in the ass.

Dickson claims she suffered severe injuries, some of which are permanent.  We're assuming the tee was removed.

She's suing for $500K plus punitive damages.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Seldombinlaid

Please let me see your ass. Or, do we need a wide angle lens for that? What kind of idiot lays down, and allows some one to do that, to them?

Rachel Nicole

My boyfriend's aunt's neighbor's grandma's co-worker's, son's baby's momma's best friend's cousin's daughter makes 40k/ year.

Black Adam

It comes along with the job of being a Whore.

tattsnscars

Hmmmm........I got nothin!

Sin D

I don't know...maybe it's just me...butt if you stick yor ass in da airs on A GOLF COURSE and lets some sucka stick a T in you crak and let a playa swipe dat boo....well...it yo fault Nikki MinjaButt

Carl

Medical bills I would agree she deserves but beyond that no. She could have said no it is too dangerous. Actually if they then fired her for that I would sympathize with a lawsuit.

Choade McPooter

They always tense up before the stroke... butt sex, am I right? Thanks TMZ, the bottom of the barrel is lonely withoutcha.

Big Mark 91

Too funny

Mikey

Classy, your mom must be proud.

Mikey

What a complete dunce.

Mikey

Your job is to lay down while people stick golf tees in your ass and hit golf balls off the tee. Who says the US isn't producing jobs. WTF is going on in this world.

Mikey

If anyone asks to shoot an apple off your head you should decline.

StPeteRickster

Did she hook or slice??

Mikey

On second though she could develop a niche market using her ass to hold up things like mic stands at concerts and college commencements. Maybe even do a couple of bar mitzvah. This hold up things with her ******* is wide open.

Octavio da great

Ass up face down that's the way I like to pound.