Master P Divorce

My Husband's Filthy Rich

And I Need Welfare

3/14/2014 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0313-master-p-sonya-miller-01
Master P's estranged wife claims he's worth $200 MILLION ... yet she says he's left her and their 4 minor kids so destitute ... she needs welfare.

Sonya Miller says she's indignant ... because she helped Master P create one of the most successful labels in hip-hop -- No Limit Records -- yet he has cut her off like a bad habit.

Sonya says things have become so desperate ... she had to move in with her adult son, Lil Romeo.

Master P hasn't even responded to her divorce petition.  The judge fined him $10K for ignoring the case, but he doesn't seem to care.

Sonya explains in her docs she hooked up with Master P when he didn't have a pot to pee in ... back in '89.  They started the label together, and when it exploded, they built an empire, which include clothing manufacturing, sports management, toy manufacturing, and film and TV production.

Oh yeah, they also created an adult erotic phone chatline.

She may be working the phone line if Master P doesn't ante up.

latinaflava

another worthless man who don't wanna help his ex wit kids.....typical....

Jamey Hunter

I don't understand how these people have so much money, show off on television, and now claims they don't have a penny and become the tax payer's burden. Doesn't welfare ask where all the stuff they've boasted about on television actually is? Or do they just cut them check?

nichele

i dont understand if she helped him create all this then why is she so broke. she should be collecting on all the work and creations if she handled the business correctly. she should be getting money or royalties or omethign from all the businesses. something is not right with this story. also, can he go to jail in his stae for non-payment fi she goes for child support. i would go the extra extra mile. something fishy here.

Taliaaa

Sorry but I do think it was dumb to leave out with completely nothing after 20 years. What ever happen to a rainy day fund? He does owe her something but as a woman I would've had my own tucked away. No welfare, no living with my son.

Lady_ELLE

No handouts for her!!! She needs to work the sex chat line THEY created together!

me

Don't expect a dime, he's still the same doosh he always was. Hey, where are Marvin and Ralph now, huh?

TheBestHeEverHad

As a women I'd get a job before I tell the world I'm on welfare because my ex husband won't give me any money. Plus I thought he was broke anyway and that happened during the marriage.

Emma Lee

Glad Lil Romeo stepped up to take care of his mom and siblings!

Rigby

So he's not taking care of his kids? Deadbeat dad.

AMD

I feel sorry for her. However, why the **** would she think that this ***** would stick by her??? He just did what all these *****s do...found a "down ass chick" to stand by them when they're trying to come up and don't have a pot to piss in then, after they've made it, leave their women high n' dry in the gutter. She should've sought out to get half after the divorce. This is sad. SMDH

pseudonym

Typical

Rafael Mangual

I believe the word is INDIGENT, which means penniless or broke. NOT INDIGNANT... Now I know why the company is called TMZ... Anything more than 3 letters and it's the murder of the English language... Dyslexic mofos.. Probably think TMZ stood for TOO MUCH ZPELLING....

kromen

Well, you must have signed your name on something to prove it, right? Right? Hello?

me

Romeo Miller is a dumb lame pig and gave me HPV #jerk

Angel

I used to support Master P. I thought he was a good guy but if this is true I am no longer a fan.