Bree Walker

I'm Going to Rehab!

3/17/2014 12:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031714_bree_walker_launchBree Walker is making a return -- not to local news -- but to rehab ... telling TMZ she's going to seek help.

As TMZ previously reported, the former local news icon was busted for DUI in Orange County, CA last month. Police say she failed a field sobriety test and when she was hauled off to jail, cops had to take her pit bull (who was in the car with her at the time) to Animal Control. She freed him after she posted bail.

Last night outside Mr. Chow, Walker was tight-lipped about the arrest, but did tell our photog, "I'm on my way to rehab, baby."

Walker previously did a stint in rehab back in 2007.

0219_bree_walker_KGTV

mznicc

So nobody's going to comment on how much different this woman looks from her news anchor days to current state? She's tore thee eff up NOW, WTMutherEff???

Phishie from Philly

Who she going to seek for that face?

Ace

Breaking News: I just gave her 1980 photo a facial.

grumpiestoldman

When she was younger she was so hot you could overlook her claw hands, but now.....run!

Teresa andrews

I wish her the best. She was a very accomplished woman, and a role model for the disabled.

XOR

I don't even know who this woman is but I have to say I feel bad for her. It has to be really hard (as a woman) to age in the public eye. People are so mean and it's obvious she has self esteem issues by the way she's deformed her face. Not an excuse to drink and drive but I do have empathy for her.

HRH Prince Michael

Anybody who lived in L.A. during
it's true City of Champions -era, is probably
familiar with Ms. Walker. She was a pro.

I hope Ms. Walker has continued success in
her future endeavors,

WLou

Poor doggie was sent to doggie jail for the night:-( I have no clue who this woman is but I wish her strength in her struggle.

Champagne Jayne

Get well soon blondie. Love to twerk to your old song "Call Me" at Teddys on retro night.

Dead@27

Rumor is that Bree gives one helluva Hand Job.

Pidge

I do remember her. Most likely, if some people don't know who she is, they were probably born in the mid-90's or later. I wish her all the best. Having an addiction, addressing the issue and seeking help takes indescribable inner strength.

LRT

WHO is she?

OhMyGaWd

What the heck did she too to her face? Wow plastic surgery gone really wrong.