'Snakes in a Cab' Prankster

Suspended by the TLC ...

But Hollywood Is Calling!

3/19/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031214_snake_prank_launch_v2
Jimmy Failla -- the taxi driver who rode around with a snake in his cab and then posted riders' reactions to YouTube -- has lost his cabbie license ... but tells TMZ he's gained a slew of new job offers.

Jimmy tells TMZ the Taxi and Limousine Commission yanked his license for two years, but Jimmy is more than ok with it. He says he's gotten two TV development offers, his stand-up career is taking off and he's even auditioned for a slot on "The Tonight Show."

Failla says he's even been approached by producers to pull the prank in Los Angeles, though he says he'd need a fake taxi.

Clearly he's not ready for Hollywood ... we use Uber in these parts, pal!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Someone should stun gun him

davidprep

That ws funny. Lol i hate snakes.

BigSamStewart

I wish him the best. Americans are losing their sense of humor more and more every day.

Your S&M Girlfriend

That's what I'm going to do! Trade in a job that might not make me rich but I can pretty much do into my retirement years for a quick shot at being a "star," with a snake and about a 1% audience interest. What an intelligent man. See you on the street, moron.

RATTLESNAKE

i hope he keeps this prank up and someone has a heart attack in his cab and we shall see if he thinks that is still funny, what a chump !

Marie

If he did not get their permission, they should sue this idiot.

BellaJ

Seriously I would freak out. I'm terrified of snakes. That is a really uncool prank to do to people. I know I would have screamed blood curdling screams and once out of the cab I would have completely cussed him out. So not okay to do to people!

shaun

That is true we do use Uber around these parts.

JanaeC

I found the footage to be hilarious. I would freak out though if it were me.

ImSoReal

Psycho right there

lourdgoogoo

He should pull this prank in Texas. Somebody would pull out a gun and start blasting. He would not be laughing with a bullet in his azz. Screw this guy.