Johnny Depp Impersonator

I'm Married, But I'd Still Bang Amber Heard!

3/29/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032814_johnny_depp_impersonator_launch
The man court staff believed was Johnny Depp when he got married on the courthouse steps says even though he's a newlywed, he'd still do the dirty with the real Johnny's real fiance.

Erez Peretz, was back on the streets of Hollywood -- where he makes his living impersonating Johnny -- one day after exchanging vows with his wife

Fake Johnny says his wife isn't the jealous type ... and even though we didn't see her, she sounds like a babe.  She works nearby on Hollywood Blvd. as a fake Playboy bunny.

In Hollywood, boob don't have a corner on fake.

0328-johnny-depp-wedding-sub-01

anony

He's close but he'd really need to lose weight, esp in the face. And the nose is all wrong.

Mayu

OMG if he's a Johnny Depp impersonator, he's a REALLY terrible one. I've seen some spot on can't tell the difference till you get up close impersonators. I've even seen male impersonators do women celebs so good you could barely tell till you got up close... but this... this is average at best. Sorry

bbwlover1969

Wow now you're reporting on celebrity impersonators? How much lower can you go TMZ?

Just My Opinion

Dude, just be grateful and respectful to the woman you have. Stop lusting over other women, or in this case, another guy's woman, that you most likely wouldn't be compatible if you tried dating each other.

johnny dee

Hey its me at the video.. first I have never said I will bank hamber witch its werong for them to write this!!! And I do work on the blvd. I am just a look alike who got narried thats so im sorry for everyone who was mad. Im just guy whos got happy 2 days ago. Mazal tov to me

johnny dee

0 Seconds AgoHey its me at the video.. first I have never said I will bang hamber or still will bang her. witch its werong for them to write this!!! And I do work on the blvd. I am just a look alike who got narried thats so im sorry for everyone who was mad. Im just guy whos got happy 2 days ago. Mazal tov to me.

my2cents

More like Johnny Derp. He deserves a big fat L tattooed on his forehead.

Goldie24

Umm why is tmz still talking about this guy???

TuxThePenguin

he looks like he smells. that's the only similarly I can spot..,

OhSoLittleMouse

I can't believe that people would actually believe he is Johnny. What a loser for getting off on trying to pass for JD.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2