« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rosey Grier

NFL Legend Accused of Sexual Assault

'He Exposed Himself'

4/1/2014 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rosey Grier Sexual AssaultNFL legend Rosey Grier is being sued for allegedly sexually assaulting his female neighbor -- who claims the 81-year-old shoved his hands down her pants and groped her genitals ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ Sports

Grier -- who was a member of the notorious "Fearsome Foursome" defense on the L.A. Rams -- is being sued by Jana Young ... a neighbor who claims she also served as Rosey's manager.

Young -- who's married -- claims she allowed Grier to move into her home while his house was under construction ... and that's when things got weird.

According to the lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Young claims while Grier was staying in her home, he "purposefully exposed himself, completely nude, to Young without her consent."

Young says he then asked her, "How do you like it?"

In the suit, Young says she immediately kicked Grier out of her house -- but things got even weirder.

Young claims she later went over to Grier's house to collect money he owed her for work she did as his manager and for cash she fronted for his home remodel.

But when she confronted Grier, the football player (who later became an ordained Christian minister), Jana claims he shoved his hand into her pants and told her, "You feel like a virgin."

Young claims she immediately ran home. Unclear if she ever filed a police report.

Attempts to contact Grier were unsuccessful. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Loser!

Dead@27

It's okay to cry... cryin' gets the hurt out... It's alright to be me... Free to be, you and me.

Jimbo

Rosey, say it ain't so.....

lilly

can you say senil!!! it doesnt matter if he is a minister he is probably loosing it, I think he was very capable of doing this, found more info here, totally agree http://fabwags.com/jana-young-former-nfl-player-rosey-griers-neighbor-accusing-him-of-assault/

OooooNooo!

Loved him in "The THing With Two Heads" with Ray Milland! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069372/

Nickel64

Some men, not all of them but some, are definitely dogs. That's being polite.

Joe

I wonder if he wrote with marker on his body: the football player (with an up arrow)... The legend (with a down arrow)

Courtney

Rosey Grier has been in the public eye for years, and I believe this is the first negative story I have ever read about him. This behavior could be sign of dementia. His family members need to get him to a doctor.

Brad G.

Rosie fan for more than 45 years; he's certainly doing better than I am at 53.

BTW...seriously, this woman is a liar.

David90045

I have known Rosey literally since I was 5. This is a total lie and very obvious. I am not Religious and as someone else pointed out, this is the first negative I have ever heard about him. He is a good man and this is bs. He is one of the most caring men I have ever met and I can sincerely say this is or was not him. Seems like a b looking for money.

Yurra Knutz

Nope
Bull shyte called

Ben IncaHutz

He could have handled this a little better . .by getting her some knee pads. Ya know, to make her comfortable.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4