Amanda Bynes

I've Done What the Dr. Ordered

Rock a Bikini!!!

4/4/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Amanda Bynes BikiniAmanda Bynes got a side benefit from intensive therapy for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder ... a bangin' body.

Sources familiar with Amanda's treatment tell us ... doctors told her daily exercise was an important part of regaining balance and calm, and it's very clear Amanda has been a good patient.

So this week she's been chillin' in Mexico for Spring Break -- doing it up CABO STYLE.

The trip was a present from her parents, who chaperoned her ... meaning no beer, body shots or wet T-shirt contests.

She's on break from her fashion design school, where she's done incredibly well.

Amanda -- who turned 28 Thursday -- clearly learned a thing or 2 in school, 'cause she looks great in a green bikini!

¡Feliz Cumpleanos!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

Leave Amanda alone

Rigby

Lol eww a Mexico trip to cabo party central with mommy and daddy. I'm happy she's healthy and all but damn that blows....

Doodlebug

her body looks 50....

Doodlebug

She needs a lymphatic massage

OH NO!

WHERE DID THOSE GIANT BOOBIES GO? WTF?

QueenB

What's up with those cheeks??

Greg

Look good Amanda! Your dumb wing tattoo is almost off your arm now too!

HngBlkBtm

Happy that she looks so great. I hope she continues to do well.

Cally

FFS TMZ ... this woman is a student, her days of deliberately being in the public eye are long gone, GIVE IT UP. No-one is interested in prying into the life of an ex-actor schizophrenic. If she kills herself, then stalking by people like YOU will come into question bigtime. Because by your own account, she's quietly living life under the radar (or trying to), looking after her health, and is no longer an actress, just a student like anyone else. There is NO public interest here.

LEAVE HER ALONE you effing morons. Yours is to report gossip, not play Russian roulette with peoples' lives. You'd think you'd have learned that by now.

BbWimm

I think she's a work in progress. And she looks great! I'm very happy to see this girl turn her life around, and to have a family with caring hands taking care of her. Maybe her parents should reach out to Bieber's? Anyway. Amanda, you look great! :)

englishpetal

Glad to see shes doing well and looking healthy!!

Marvin Diamond

Talking **** about her skin? You guys are heartless .. the lady is trying to pick her self up for **** sake.

Kudos to you Ms. Bynes and your parents

*gold clap* Only because I'm a one of the few civilized people in this world

LunarJunk

I'm rooting for her!

Canigetawitness

My gosh with her diagnosis .. all she has to deal with.. Good for her!!! Life is tough ..rich or poor!!

KunteKinte

I'm glad she is doing well, but am worried once the boredom strikes. Right now, she is probably enjoying te low key life, but I bet at some point she will miss the fast life of being a young millionaire in LA. I feel bad for her. Hopefully, she can handle the boredom and lands a job in fashion so she can have a purpose.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments