Big Sean & Naya Rivera Split

Couples Therapy Made Me Realize

I WANTED OUT!

4/10/2014 7:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Big Sean and Naya Rivera Split
Big Sean broke off his engagement to Naya Rivera because he was scared off by her violent fits of anger and jealousy.

As we reported, the rapper announced yesterday he and Naya had called off their wedding -- we're told B.S. made the decision weeks ago after realizing his fiancee was way too controlling.

Our sources say Naya demanded to know where he was at all times and would threaten him by saying things like, "If you don't listen to what I say, I'll ruin your career."

We're told she was suspicious whenever Sean was with other women and  would work herself up into jealous rages ... once breaking an expensive lamp during a rampage in his home.

We're also told Big Sean and Naya went to couples counseling -- which apparently worked because Sean realized how much he HATED being a couple ... and decided to get the hell out.

We've reached out to Naya's camp ... but so far, no response.

041014_big_sean_launch

0410_naya_big_sean_before_split_footer

BLUE UGLY 💩

Two nobodies that no one cares about

PrincessMiri8907

Even fans of glee dont give a **** about this story

Lucey

Once She Started Changing The Way She Looked And Got Those Size Z Breasts I Knew There Was Something Wrong With The Girl. Not Saying That He's A Saint But I Knew She Wasn't Wrapped Too Tight. She Went And Boasted Always Putting Up Pictures On Instagram Meanwhile She's Secretly A Looney. Good Job With Getting Away From Her Sean. She Definitely Has changed Since She First Came out On Glee. I Hope She Can find Work When The Show Ends In Te Future Or Else She'll Be A Real Wreck

Surfgirl

I WOULD LEAVE AS WELL...NO ONE WILL CONTROL ME ABSOLUTELY NOT A MAN..GOOD FOR HIM...

Truthbetold

I am glad he got out because if he didn't same thing that is happening to Chris brown will happen to him, because she might go crazy one day and hit him so hard that he will react and she will call the police and the double standard rubbish will come into play and he will be facing jail time each time he does a minor ****,just because if a crazy *tch like her. It is not fair and it's even worst when the girl has made her mind to be vindictive like this.

nana

Wait until we hear Naya"s story people.

nana

I heard Sean got a huge dyck...explains y chica is possesive. Jus saying

Snix

BS shut up with your lies, you are the bad one here and not Naya!

Boriqua

well she is puertorican!

TheBestHeEverHad

She didn't start his career so how will she end it?

Kelly

"If you don't listen to what I say, I'll ruin your career." People don't talk like that, so nice fake story.

Queenv33

A girl mixed with black and Latina are the craziest females of all..lol

Nicoleasm

Wow, I thought that was Kim K until I looked closer

HeyYou

UMMMMMMMMMM... DUH? They're both children.

HeyYou

And all actresses are insecure psychos. That's why they became actresses to begin with.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments