Marc Anthony

I'm Not as Rich as She Thinks

But I'm Still Really Rich!

4/24/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_marc_anthony_dayanara_torres_tmz_3

Marc Anthony
is SCOFFING at his ex-wife for daring to claim he made $60 million over the last 4 years.  Marc says she's way off ... he only made a hair over $40 mil.

Marc filed new legal docs in his ongoing custody war with former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, who claims she was forced to live in a crappy San Fernando Valley hovel with their 2 kids while he lives lavishly.

But Marc is putting things in perspective, laying out his finances in the docs -- obtained by TMZ.  Marc says over the last 2 years he spends an average of $305K A MONTH.

It all adds up so fast.  Marc says he's spent around $400,000 on domestic help over the last 2 years.  We're guessing that doesn't include shelling out for JLo while she did "Maid in Manhattan."

And then there's $220k for auto leases, $1 million for a California home and another $700K for 2 New York residences.

Dayanara wants her monthly child support upped from $13K to $113K.

Give a poor guy a break.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Dayanara is a lazy gold digging wench

Jbaby

Ya, and Marc Anthony looks like the Taco Bell dog

Big Momma

I know many readers think women/spouses are greddy...but I really don't understand a man who wouldn't want his kids to live in somewhat the same style as they do. Quit being a cheapskate and do it for your kids.

nana

I never feel sorry for these rich muh****as

Sonny

He pays his other baby mamma's more child support. He deserves it. Dayanara found out they got divorced over the internet, then he married JLo like the day after. I just can't remember if their second son was born yet, if he was he was a newborn.

HRH Prince Michael

Whew. The more I read, the more I BELIEVE:
Single for Life.

UPDATED
Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David:
Bethel, Boston,The Brave, and The Bastards"

HumanNature

PAY HER!!!!!

SHE'S RAISING YOUR "CHILDREN"!!!!!

woolly -Bear

Bald Skinny Waiff of a JUNKIE. The guy thinks he's a F#CKING GOD

Pia Echeverria

Dont pay herrr they will turn into druggies like he said smart wordss marc!!

think101

I would hate to have to explain why my other children got more to his kids one day. : (

IfYouSaySo

I'm not a Jennifer Lopez fan , shes she not sitting around waiting for someone to pay her for having kids, her music is cheesy and yea she sucks at acting , but she's doing something and getting paid , so yea her kids will have more the Diarrhea or what ever her name is lol .. She got some fame she was miss universe why dnt she DO something and get money

D_Angel

He can afford to turn it down a little on his expenses and pay more than what he does. It's going to his children....

Tcn2an

Jlo kids will have more because Jlo has a job. This women gets 13k a month that's over 150k a year. She's not looking for money for her kids she's looking for him to fund her lifestyle. Get a job. I don't think people should have to pay high amounts in child support if the women dose not have a job. Marc Anthony is only responsible for taking care of his kids not taking care of her, she's a free loader.

hotbitch

Lmao @ all the fools who thought Marc wasn't a huge star outside the US. $305k a month is MAJOR ballin. And I thought Lionel Richie's monthly spend was outrageous. Wow. Say what you want about Marc but the man siiiiings his ass off.

QueenB

I say she should get a job.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments